Good News For Vapors

25 Likes

Thanks for the share!!! Great stuff. I sent the link to my daughter who is ghost blogging for another vaping forum. This will be VERY helpful!!

8 Likes

Even goes on to say hospitals will, might, should use e-cigarets as a option, alongside patches, etc.

7 Likes

Nice to see us going down the right route on something for a change! Thanks for the share :+1:

8 Likes

Thnks 4 the share

Love this

Our new review reinforces the finding that vaping is a fraction of the risk of smoking, at least 95% less harmful, and of negligible risk to bystanders. Yet over half of smokers either falsely believe that vaping is as harmful as smoking or just don’t know." Professor John Newton, Director for Health Improvement at PHE

Leave it to the United Kingdom to do what the us government won’t do in fear of loosing $$$$$$ from big tobacco .

7 Likes

Exactly… probably 50+ % of gov. officials have there pockets in big tobacco companies

3 Likes

I have heard of some mental hospitals allowing the use of vaping and from what I read the halls went quiet thanks to chilled out patients!
The number of patients used in the studies is very large making it legitimate science. The number of mentally ill that smoked or used nicotine was very higher than the unaffected population.

6 Likes

Good stuff @Mix_and_Hope

Today, 6 February 2018, Public Health England has released a groundbreaking independent evidence review on the effects of vaping. It has continued in the vein of their previous review in 2015 (where the famous “95% safer” statistic came from) - and this time, it’s worth bearing in mind, with 3 more years research and experience to draw from.

2 Likes

@tartarusspawn Mega Dittos ^^^^

5 Likes

Thanks for the share @Mix_and_Hope .
This makes me feel actually proud to be British…for once.

3 Likes

Now we US folks can just kick back and see how many US News outlets pick up this British Scientific Study…

5 Likes

Let me do a wild stab in the dark here, none?

12 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer

1 Like

we need juuust one more emoji… :sarcasm_face: :smirk:

5 Likes

Governments live on the taxes from our addictions. Parasites.

7 Likes

So far our government in the UK has,by and large, avoided being influenced by the tobacco companies, which I’m led to believe is a big issue in the U.S.?
So that will go someway to reaching fair minded opinions on vaping to an extent.
There are still a lot of people here who still believe the fake news surrounding vaping but it is slowly changing.
Next step?
That’s easy.
Promote vaping to an extend where tobacco smoking is cut massively and vapers outnumber smokers, and then hit us with higher taxation!

3 Likes

Makes you wonder though why weed is still illegal in so many places…
I gave up trying to find any logic in the behavior of governments. It just comes down that most people in power are corrupt and dumb in their own way.

4 Likes

They still need the free prison labor to assemble furniture and make car plates.

4 Likes

also found this, hopefully it will spread over here USA.

3 Likes

Thats a good news,

2 Likes