Goon 1.5 drama

Fidalgo, I have the Tobeco Goon while I bought my husband the authentic, mine has lasted longer while his plating is wearing off, I actually have loved and never not once had a problem with any of my Tobeco RDAs and RTAs. I have tried so hard to find another Tobeco Goon, but Kanvape is sold out, I may buy the 1.5 for him though, but sadly if I can’t find another Tobeco Goon as a spare, I may have to buckle down and get the 1.5 later on.

4 Likes

which one did you send me ?? the two clones that i have purchased are both tobeco Velocity V2 and the Derringer they are great

1 Like

By the way, Important: If anyone is looking to buy the 1.5 from EightVape, please use a prepaid card or one of those generated cards as some of my site checking comes up that they do not have a firewall, although I’ve shot email to the owner, and I’m convinced he’s a super nice guy, and the site appears clean.

2 Likes

I just think its sexy. I would get it for sure if it didn’t have any engravings. I have two goons. I have 3 twisted messed and if I could find the square one for a good price i would jump jump jump on it.

1 Like

That one didn’t list the brand, and is a 22m from 3fvape, I put the product link on the atomizer thread I had in case anyone wanted to view before buying. SXK has a 1.5 Goon people seem to be raving about as far as quality is concerned, I may just get one of those for me one day.

2 Likes

i wouldnt know the difference anyway lol

1 Like

I did a lil research on which Goon (OG) to buy and landed on the “Kindbright”…it’s just fine. Also, have Tobeco V1 and 2 Velocity clones which are also very good.

1 Like

Virtual account numbers for all online purchases for me.

1 Like

Very glad you decided to stay.

Great reply, and it was very well put, and a nice contribution!

Well, I know I appreciate that! Lol

I’ve started to mention a few times to Ailith since almost half or more of what he posts gets cross-laced with “associated topics”… But haven’t until now, so I’ll try to kill two birds with one stone here:
I’m almost certain we have a political section here (and if not, we definitely have at least a couple topics dedicated to it). I’m sure it would be welcomed there!!

While it feels like I share some similar points of view to the both of you, I try not to “infect” our “normal threads” with it. Given the state of things ("corporate vs The People) I think it’s pretty much easy to understand why most everyone automatically goes on either “tune out” or “on guard” modes the instant politics rears it’s head in regular threads. Kind of like watching drug ads on tv these days. I know my first thought is always “what new disastrous side effects will this one have?” or else I’m off to focus on something else until my show comes back on. (Either way, the reaction seems similar to me, it’s just that since one is text based, so most don’t make the same correlation. Though most folks seem to react the same).

4 Likes

Sounds like you already answered to me! :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

I had NO IDEA!! :astonished:
LMAO

Appreciate your efforts.

2 Likes

All I can say is that I have three and none of them have problems. One I love had for 9-12 months and it’s used almost daily. No problems and it’s the black one.

3 Likes

Best. RDA. Out there. And I don’t even vape

4 Likes

why Joel, why?!?!?!

4 Likes

Well if you really need him to answer this, we really need to find your marbles!

1 Like

Oh GOD no - no response needed. Purely rhetorical.

3 Likes

I thought you liked the conversations you had with him! In fact I kinda remember you saying something about loving it when he posted his witty comments and comebacks!

3 Likes

Brother, have you gotten into your wife’s pain meds?

4 Likes

I DO think some are missing… :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

No way, I remember the conversation we had when you where swooning over him!

2 Likes