Got some food flavors

I live some place where I can’t get flavors. Recently I went to a bakery shop and finally found flavors. Caramel, Peach and Orange. There are no ingredients listed on them, but they are said to be specifically up to baking standards. How can I tell if they dont have diacetyl and other bad things to watch out for in flavors. Any advice?

2 Likes

I’d start by looking up the company and see if you can find the MSDS. When it comes to flavors, companies don’t have to disclose ever single molecule in them or they’d be giving away “trade secrets.” You’ll also want to make sure there’s not any oil, preservatives, or coloring if you can. Those aren’t good to vape and oils can really mess you up.

Why don’t you tell us what the flavorings are, maybe someone here has heard of them. Can you not order flavors online?

5 Likes

Mixed it up with some vg, it mixed and it doesnt have oil. Vaped it at first and it didnt have that much flavor. Letting it steep right now. Hope the flavor gets more pronounce. All I did was slowly add flavor until I felt it was right. It seems pretty good atm.

With food flavorings you will most likely need more than usual because they aren’t as concentrated as the flavors we typically buy for making e-liquid. Unless they are candy flavoring concentrates. If you have any kind of bake shop that sells cake or cooking supplies you might check there and see if they carry LorAnn’s flavoring. Those are for making candies but a lot of people use them in e-liquid. They do sometimes have a lot of food coloring, and some of them contain oil so you have to read the label, but they would do.

1 Like

I live in Iran so there is no freakin way they gonna have that :joy:

OIC…bummer. That makes it tough. Can you get stuff online or does customs/tax/etc. make that not a feasible option?

Basically nothing ships here. I ordered my vape all the way from America to Canada and then had a family member bring it over.

Try ordering from www.pink-mule.com - they might do it - they ship with GLS, and they’re in Spain…

I dont think I’ll order anything online, for now Im stuck with what I got. I’ll go over to the bakery sometime soon and see what they got.

Candy flavorings is what you’re looking for if you can find them. They’re more concentrated than your average baking extracts.