Grape/ Blackcurrant recipe

Hi Guys,

Been looking for a good blackcurrant recipe for a while now, something that has a candy type vape, nothin I could find out there :frowning: Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I got some Black Currant to pair with Blueberry on advice from here …maybe the other way around? There’s a Blueberry Candy? Look at BB candy and check recipes that include Black Currant. I have BC (FA) …which Vendor are you using?

Do you have any good recipes with blackcurrant dominant? care to share bud :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Nope just 2% BB Candy as a boost to Blueberry(s). Only because of that do I think it might be an OK pairing. I’m keying in on your “candy” request and looking at Blueberry Candy which is reportedly not sweet. Maybe Sweet Strawberry (CAP) would be a better candy maker while not dominating the Black Currant …and some Pyure

Here’s a thread on Black Currant

and a search on it gave these

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=black%20currant

These recipes of mine are very black currant forward

This one of Sonja’s is wonderful and so fresh ! Check cookies

Gizzard’s is a creamy black currant is good needs a good steep Check cookies

I haven’t tried this one but it looks really good and ratings are high Check cookies

Here’s a Grape thread

2 Likes

This is the perfect Black Currant dominant recipe IMO, I love this when I’m craving Black Currant,

3 Likes

I was totally thinking that too! Here’s my version/adaptation for the record.

1 Like

Uhhh, that much FA Cinnamon Ceylon ( 4%) would bury everything along with the Blackcurrant if I used that much. Are you sure or was that was supposed to be .4% FA Cinnamon Ceylon and not 4%?

1 Like

Since she is using the Black Currant FA at the median of 2% to me that it pretty much in your face BOLD at that % .
I’d imagine that the cinnamon ceylon wouldn’t be as potent up against it since it’s a weaker cinnamon to begin with but that’s just speculation. I do not believe I even noticed it lol until you spoke of it. I know it sounds terribly high curious to see if she is using cinnamon ceylon at 4% or if it’s a typo.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a typo but if I made that recipe with FA Cinnamon Ceylon then all I would taste would be Cinnamon. It’s not as strong as Flavorah but at 4% FA Cinnamon I put it equal to 1% Rich Cinnamon FLV at least. Of course Cinnamon is a very strong flavor for myself personally.

1 Like

Nah I hear ya I’m sensitive to cinnamon as well but for some reason FA’s Black Currant over rides a lot of profiles for me if I use it too high in a recipe I really only taste it instead of anything else. I would taste the cinnamon too.

2 Likes

This one I had steeping since July and tried it today recalling from the other Black Currant thread the OP wanted a " chewy " style candy that was Black Currant inspired.

This one came out nice it’s a little creamy with some really nice starbusrt like candy style with a Black Currant influence I still think it needs a lil tweaking. I’d most likely take down the Pink Candy Burst flavor to around 4% if I re did this one and the SB FLV is always a great assist in candy recipes but I feel this one is still a little too high at 1.25 pssibly would take it down to around 0.75

Black Currant Chewits

Ingredient %
Blackcurrant (FA) 0.5
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Meringue (FA) 0.76
Pink Candy - Burst Type (Real Flavors) 5.46
Strawberry (Flavorah) 1.26
Strawberry Milkshake (Real Flavors) 3

Flavor total: 11.97%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@OrganicCloudz how did your experiements go ? !

Nope, I mean 4%! I actually started WAAAAY lower than that, at .5% I think, and worked up to 4%. I know it sounds crazy, but with a good month long steep it tastes so much like the original.

2 Likes

Those recipes look amazing, unfortunately I dont think, I will be able to do any of those, since not all those flavors are available in ozzy :frowning: …I need to change countries dammit!!!

1 Like