Grape debate

Medicine Flower

7 Likes

Ill check it out! Thanks

3 Likes

Iā€™ll second that. Itā€™s a really nice grape, and doesnā€™t need a long steep compared to a lot of mf flavors.

6 Likes

Does anyone know if tfa grape juice contains em or fw grape? Thanks

1 Like

According to sds, TFA grape juice contain maltol not ethyl maltol and FW grape no.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

I know this is very late but grape ape has shisha strawberry in it. Iā€™m pretty sure! Also is it just me or does anyone else struggle to get that perfect grape vape? Iā€™ve tried all kinds of stuff and have come up with some tasty mixes but not like some I have tried off the store shelves. I have been adding WF pixie candy and it makes it way better(great flavor) but still trying to nail the perfect grape. I wonā€™t give up til I do!

3 Likes

I too have never managed to achieve what I want in a grape vape, it is either too candy, or just not like I want a grape to be.

4 Likes

What does the saline solution do in the mixture? What % is used in?

1 Like

It does to a mix what it does to your body only used in small amounts. Adds water and salt. You can buy it at any drugstore in the US off the shelf.

1 Like

When I typed in Grape (Vaping Zone) in ELR, it came up as Grape (SC) (VZ). So what is the difference between that and Grape (SC) (JuiceFactory)? I thought Vaping Zone was Juice Factory. I have everything except for Grape (SC) (VZ), so what would you recommend as a sub? Thank you.

1 Like

I bought the grapes from inawera, I made it at 2 and 3%, after 3 days I did a test and I even feel a grape flavor with body, but it is a chemical and plastic dry taste, with a floury aftertaste. Could the percentage be too high? Or should I wait longer in maceration. Thanks in advance. Good clouds!

1 Like

But does it only work with savory recipes or does it help with fruity recipes?

1 Like

You donā€™t actually taste the saline, it enhances a juicy feel and like sweetener makes fruits pop.

2 Likes

Cool! Iā€™m going to try one of these times, I use Cactus from INW for succulence and it works well for me.

2 Likes

From my experience the juice factory (from e cig express correct?) Was a more natural grape flavor with more ā€œtanninsā€ and a slightly sour note (think welchs) and the grape SC is stronger especially in the tope note and has a more ā€œcandyā€ artificial grape profile. A replacement for the SC may be FLV flavorah .

1 Like