Great Flavor RDTA or RTA?

http://shop.cherryvape.com/Drip-Tips_c4.htm

I have the Cloud Chaser friction fit, and the Peek/Acrilyc Cloud Chaser hybrid in the 510 and friction fit. All fit the Ceito bore fine, but they make it pretty tall.

2 Likes

The first 2 listed drip tips looked familiar, I saw them at ecig for $1.25 http://www.ecig.com/delrin-drip-tip-single.html Not sure if it is the same brand but looks the same.

2 Likes

I really like the SS coils for the Cleito, havenā€™t used the pre-built coils for the Cleito though in probably a month or 2 since getting the RBA section for it. From what I remember though I thought the SS coils were just as flavorful as the claptons and worked great in TC mode. The SS coil lasted awhile as well, seemed to last longer than the clapton, I only replaced it after 2 weeks because the RBA section showed up.

I found another option for the drip tip on the Cleito: http://www.3fvape.com/drip-tip/11113-acrylic-drip-tip-for-aspire-cleito-tank-clearomizer-white-1-13mm.html#.V6nq_rgrKM_ Looks like this also gives you the option to stack another drip tip on top while still hiding the oring, with the original you have to remove the drip tip cover to stack another drip tip thus exposing the oring. For the price I will probably give it a try if I am ordering something else from them. Only ordered from 3fvape once but I got my order in 8 days which is great from a China vendor.

2 Likes

LOVE My Moonshot, Great FlavoUr, awesome clouds, cool(ish) vape current build 0.19Ohm at 80w

1 Like

There are 2 problems that everyone seems to have with this rta

1. they SAY that the build is fiddly ā€¦ it was my firs RTA and I never found it fiddly for a second
  2. they moan that it is too small and needs constant refilling. well the truth is Iā€™m too flighty and need constant flavour changes, so it suits me fine !

oh, the downside for me is that I cannot seem to get ANY spare O-rings AT ALL, Anywhere !!!
Bugger !

1 Like

Just got this one and loving it also,

1 Like

Thoughts? I think Iā€™m going to have to pre-order this bad boy! Ijoy limitless xl

3 Likes

Do you have enough VG for the batch you will need to mix for that thing???

1 Like

I donā€™t have it but I have other IJoy products and I donā€™t think you will be sorry. I like what I read about the Limitless but I have so many fricking tanks that one more would be ridiculous, uhh, if you ordered it I think Iā€™m gonna now. Like I need another tank, well, only one I donā€™t have rightā€¦

1 Like

Yeah but Iā€™m having some trouble sourcing the amount of nic I need.

2 Likes

I bet the ramp up time on the coil in that one is gonna be a bitch :smile:
And lets not talk about the battery pack neededā€¦

2 Likes

Docā€™s got that covered.

http://www.deloreantimemachines.com/images/Doc___bfc_flux_355x284.jpg

2 Likes

Must get some plutonium coresā€¦

1 Like

I froze 3000 liters of 100mg per mil of nic back in May.

3 Likes

Not that environmental friendly if something goes bad to be honest. :smile:
I would rather use Docā€™s tuned up version for the DeLorean instead

2 Likes

I do have two back ups, a generator and a chemist in the family, Iā€™ll do fine I thinkā€¦:smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, the Cleito DOES offer good flavor. I buy tanks and more tanks and if they donā€™t give me flavor as good as an Aromamizer, I can them. The Cleito is a keeper for my travel bag. Flavor is not as good, but it is a 6 out of 10. Iā€™m calling the Aromamizer an 8 out of 10. Yet to find a 9 or a 10. Right now I have an Evic AIO, a Phoenix, and a Simba that I most recently put in the ā€˜donā€™t want it pile. I only used the Evic AIO for 2 tank-fulls. Itā€™s a no goā€¦ A 3 out of 10 on flavor. Anyone else would probably think it is just fine, and it does offer an accessory that allows you to use your own tank. So, perhaps I will try that. I recently purchased 4 new Aromamizers. I give up (for now) trying to find something with excellent flavor that is good to travel. I find myself just taking an Aromamizer anyway. I canā€™t seem to leave the good flavor at home. LOL. Iā€™ll pull out of my travel bag all the tanks/mods I got to travel, and stick my Aromamizers in there. I think it must be something to do with the black soot that occurs on the coils in the Aromamizer. Somehow it cooks the juice in a way that gives the BEST flavor. Now and then, I wash off the coil and use a little brush on it. But maybe only a couple of times before I just replace the coil with a new one I built. Iā€™m rambling again. Wellā€¦ Today I will sayā€¦ "What ya vapingā€™ā€¦Enjoying a Mr. Cookie type recipe with MF Butterscotch in it. in another tank Blackberry and Raspberry and Cream Cheese icing amoung other things. Lovin my different fruit loops type mixes I throw together all the time with single flavors I keep steeped. Practically any fruit or combination of fruits that go together with some custard, meringue and any type of cake or cake batter and any sweetener will give you something great. if not, I just add something else I think would improve it. I hope this makes sense to some newbies. Itā€™s very easy. Just be a conservative thinker when you mix. Add a drop on the coil before you spoil the whole tank with something that doesnā€™t work. Have a good one. Joy

3 Likes

What kind of build have you been putting in your aromamizer v1?

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Yes, I did end up buying a Cleito. Then anotherā€¦lol. Best flavor tank for me with prebuilt coils. I still donā€™t like the looks of it, ugly design. But I can ignore it for the flavor. My hubbyā€™s favorite is still the Aromamizer V1. He hasnā€™t tried the other versions.

My favorite flavor sub ohms are:

1. Cleito with .4 Kanthal Coils
  2. Vengeance with .2 Kanthal coils, not the ceramic.
  3. Crown II with .8 coils.

Iā€™m done trying new tanks for the next best thingā€¦satisfied with the flavor right now. Only way Iā€™ll get better flavors is if I ever take the plunge to having hubby build for me and Iā€™ll just clean and rewick as needed, and that would be with the Aromamizer.

4 Likes