Griffin leaking problems

It is a complete pain in the ass the first 1-3 times you attempt wick it. It will start to get easier on the 4th and 5th try. I just make sure that the wick slides fairly easy between the coil. Then I throw a little juice on it so I can form the cotton. After that I screw the retaining ring on and make sure that there is plenty of room for air flow.

2 Likes

Good deal. Going to try this method tonight with my other tank. My coils are 3mm so lots of cotton which is a mofo to try to get into those channels. lol

1 Like

Haha! Yea I bet! I would definitely use a little juice on the cotton so you can form it how you want it. It works great and even with the cotton wet I am still able to trim it if I need to.

oh for sure…lol…it’s like trying to stuff a full mophead in the channels without it

1 Like

lmao! I can only imagine!

1 Like

Youtube videos show taking off the ring …uh no. With a sharp tool you can easily poke it down in there. I use Toe nail scissors to trim the wick exposed past the ring. Mine works leak free all the time and it’s quick and easy.

1 Like

I really have very little leaking
I don’t put hardly any cotton down the channels
Tiny bit and then mold it with juice so not to hit the bell
It works great
Sorry to hear that

3 Likes

Where did you get that drip tip please sir? I like that.

1 Like

I made it but I can’t make many
Machininst
Tank looks huge in the 213 with it
But drip tips do make a big difference in the vape
I like deep thick vapor not burning hot
Gets me away from the coil little more
Dual Clayton’s great flavor

1 Like

This is my favorite tip, same reasons as you. @Machinist2

Here’s a video showing the method I use when wicking my coils. It works great for large ID coils as you trim the wick ends to a point and don’t have an issue with it being to much to fit into the channels.

The video should start at the 18:00 mark where the wicking begins.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks again :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks @Bearkat I will be trying this tonight

2 Likes

can’t thank you guys enough… @LA_Vaper your method on the black Griffin and @CallMeTut & @Bearkat your method on the silver one… giggity!

2 Likes

Griffin needed re-wicking so I followed the video …so much easier. Cotton is just barely in the channels …no leaks. Thx again hombre

3 Likes

You stole my video! LOL

Just passing it along. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweet brother! The pair os looking pretty good bro I gotta admit! Im glad you were able to get the results you were looking for!

1 Like

Thanks brother :slight_smile: Saw your other thread…have a safe trip!

1 Like

Yea…Miami bound! Looking forward to a little vacation! Thanks man!

1 Like