Guitar Players - Need to Learn Some New Practice Routines

Hi @LordVapor

Manually coded in Xcode, first in AS3 using Flash, then Objective C, then Swift, Phew, 5 years in the making :slight_smile:

And as regards to the Play Store, I have 3 Apps on there, trouble is, it cost about 20 quid to join as a developer for Google and thats for life, they have no review process and you can basically upload anything you want, I could compile a web site, or make an app that don’t really do anyting and upload it to the Play Store and Google would’t care, to be honest they accept any old crap.

Where as with Apple you have to pay ÂŁ69 a year and any app you submit has to go through a review board and there are lots of rules to abide to, and if your App is rubbish or they think you have thrown it together in 5 Minutes it will be rejected.

Thats why I no longer develop for Google (plus the fact as soon as you upload it, you can bet that the very next day it will be hacked and available for free on certain sites)

Don’t get me wrong I have an Android tablet and it comes in extremely handy, I mainly use it for Vape Tool Pro where I store all my concentrates and recipes as well as ELR, and it’s great for coil builds, and I would like to have my App on the Play Store, so if and when Google change their policies and improve or fix their vulnerabilities this will be a done deal :slight_smile:

All the Best

Shane