Gummy Flavors and Crawlie Tuesday

hey guys

I made something like 200 e juice and I still even closer to the flavor of crawlie
please guys I’m looking the guy can make a clone for this

Just noticed this thread and have just posted a Gummi recipe. Might help folks out in their search for a nice Gummi taste that they are searching for?

1 Like

Coool thks, been working on mine and although i enjoy it, i know it needs something. Tutti fruitti might help and have used it before w/ bubble gum. Now that i look i am not quite sure why i have gummi so low
http://tjek.nu/r/fLbn?token=fa4930702d5bb35

1 Like

I’ve played about with FW Gummi Bear from 1% > 15% with varying results.
Too much and it can be quite harsh on the throat but at higher % I found that FA MTS calmed it down a tad but for my tastes it was too much.anything between 5% and 8% seems to work for me.
I have to say that the Blenderise really helps with the multi fruit taste although the Oba Oba really helps add a softer smooth candy note to it.

seems 5 is good point and will do that but out of koolada and i just imagine a slightly cooler gummi for some reason. i really dont believe in additives such as the mts kinda like putting sugar on dog shit, if its bad, its bad. thks bud

Can understand where you’re coming from but MTS at very low % can help a mix but smoothing it out. By low % I mean 1-2 drops per 10ml of liquid any more it can start to mute flavours.
It’s invaluable in tobacco recipes and helps tame the harshness.
It can be a really useful additive that you only appreciate when you mix up a recipe and add to 1 batch and compare them.
So I wouldn’t totally dismiss MTS and can be very helpful to achieve a balanced juice that struggles without.

2 Likes

Isn’t gummi an apple cherry or cherry grape mix? I’ve never tried making my own but read somewhere it was a combo of those . ?

There is cherry in there,or something that’s very similar, which rears its head the higher you go.
Can also see apple in there so on that basis you could be right?
I have actually used the FW Gummi for a cherry based recipe but it didn’t give me what I wanted.

1 Like

Looking at some Black Forest gummi worms…

1 Like

made 2 gummi mixes tonight:

2 Likes

Look good.

what does the FA tutti frutti bring to the table? and what does the FW gummi bear taste like? meaning what flavors do you taste in that?