Gunmetal rdas

Sherman 25mm comes in Gunmetal. Easy to build on, well built, and really good flavor…if you don’t mind a bottom airflow RDA.

2 Likes

i wanted to keep it in that drop price range lol but ty for the suggestion , i am thankful for the advise bc i was about to order the nudge since wotofo has always been good to me

3 Likes

Sorry about that…missed that part!

1 Like

After looking back through the thread, I would go with the Drop too. Can’t beat the vape quality for the price.

1 Like

You have a drill? Get yourself some spools of your preferred metal, a couple beadalon spool tamers, some swivels (I always put some wd40 on them before use), and off you go for perfect flavorful coils the easy way. The general rule of thumb is to always use 4g or more difference between the core and wrap, I personally prefer 26g/38g or 26g/40g (all stainless).

In an hour, I make enough coils for months this way, prewrapped, cut and ready to use and you couldn’t tell the difference from store bought quality fused claptons.

2 Likes

you didnt miss anything , i actually didnt say how much i wanted to spend , im always assuming rdas are in that 30ish price range

I got a gunmetal Drop last week and I’ve been using it non-stop. It’s not the most elegant looking rda. It is easy to build on, very hard to make leak (I deliberately found that point and I haven’t done it since) and the flavor surprised me. I’m ordering 2-3 more next week.

1 Like