Guys I am worried

No never. This thread is the first I heard of it.

This is the vg I get, it’s from a modernist Cuisine place, I have bought stuff from them for years for cooking and when I started vaping I had some anyway and just kept getting it from there. I assumed it was good stuff. Bit pricey but I believe I’m getting good quality. It’s so much thicker than the bottle I had to get to hold me over. I also assumed that was a good thing.

Here is the description from their site.

http://www.melbournefooddepot.com/buy/glycerine-liquid-bp-1.3kg-jerrycan/F00602

This product is derived from vegetable sources including coconut oil it is BP pharmaceutical grade.

Is this the good stuff so to speak. I’ve not done my research and would be interested to hear what those in the know think.

@R113 no not tried, also not interested in flavourless but know what your saying. Going to have to compromise.

1 Like

Wow that is pricey I get all my pg/vg from here

http://supervapestore.com.au/bp-vegetable-glycerine-food-grade

I just bought 2x5lt vg and 2 lt of pg off them for $200 au free shipping.

Their fa flavors are reasonably priced but limited range. Their flavors are not bad I have a couple of them but have not delved deeper

1 Like

And yours is coconut. Cool! I’m guessing VG is VG then. Last time I vaped VG it was soy derived and sweet. Used about 30ml or so and was bored. Current VG is from essential depot I think. Had a good deal on 4 gallons and it’s palm derived. Sometimes I just need a break from flavoring. ill have to make two mixes using both kinds of VG and see if there is any difference taste wise with flavors

1 Like

I vaped unflavored for almost a year strait… Honestly couldn’t taste the difference between palm derived and soy derived though palm does seem to taste just a touch sweeter on the tongue doing a finger taste test… It is kind of boring though and that is the reason I recently got back into flavors lol the Mrs. Made a comment about how she wished I would start mixing flavors again and I took that as my cue lol purchased over 200 dollars in flavors over the next couple of weeks after that lol

3 Likes

And yes I still vape unflavored sometimes even with my new found flavors I find I still need a break every now and then

3 Likes

Thought i was in good shape on flavors until I joined ELR! My god, this is getting to be insane.

4 Likes

I know that feel bro.

3 Likes

I had to rearrange my fridge at the weekend, im already running out of space…and i havent been buyin much in the way of flavours lately either…:persevere:

4 Likes

Toss out the wife’s food and have plenty of room.

5 Likes

Does most everyone store their flavors in a fridge? If I knew I needed to store flavorings in the fridge I wouldn’t have bought so many damned flavorings

3 Likes

Not necessary. Minimize exposure to light and eliminate exposure to sunlight and heat sources. That said, I personally think it a good idea to refrigerate any cold-pressed or other extracted flavors that are more organic. But at the same time, none of my flavor bottles say anything like that on them, so really I feel all should be perfectly fine at room temp.

4 Likes

FOOD??..how very dare you, there’s no such thing in my fridge haha…it’s MY fridge, in my mixing room, concentrates in the fridge and Nic in the freezer…NOTHING else lol…except at xmas when the turkey goes in the freezer too haha

6 Likes

I agree with @SthrnMixer about this.I do have a finished basement so I don’t have to worry about sunlight.
I have read that several store the MF extracts in a fridge , but again I haven’t yet.

3 Likes

Thanks guys! That’s reassuring

2 Likes

I should mention one exception and that is with the Pyure Sweetener .It does state on the bottle to refrigerate after opening , I didn’t see it on the first bottle because it is on the plastic label you must remove before you can use it.
Someone on here mentioned that theirs turned black .I think it was LordVapor who found this , mine was fine at that time but three months later my bottle discolored and had to be trashed as well.

5 Likes

You’ll have to move up to a full size side by side fridge now

1 Like

I have one of those in the kitchen, massive thing…hmmm…maybe a swap when the Mrs is at work :thinking:

“what?!?..we always had a tiny fridge what you on about woman???”

could totally get away with that…:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

More room for stickers! We have a huge side by side and I never find shit in it duh

3 Likes

I should hope you don’t :flushed:

terrible place to find shit…:mask:

6 Likes

try having 22 Finches, there is almost NOWHERE left un-Shat

5 Likes