Guys what's the best peanut butter flavor please?

Ooooo so close! No FLV strawberry though. Got FLV raspberry, blueberry, peach, cantaloupe, banana, dragon fruit for my fruits in flv

2 Likes

Hey itā€™s your adapted recipe throw your spin on it !! FLV BAN is in this one !! just add whatever FLV fruit you like with PB and Banana ? probably raspberry ! or blueberry but FLVā€™s is a lil candy-like iā€™d go easy on that oneā€¦if I were mixing w/ it.

I went with Biscuit to add crust to the marzipan but if you have cookie that would do too. As well as adding more fruit !!!

2 Likes

This recipe is right up my alley. Iā€™ve been on a fruit kick lately. Iā€™ll give this a try. Thanks for the share @Amy2!

1 Like

Itā€™s an older one I just mixed it up again I thought all this talk on PB made me want itā€¦Also I have an ADV that I never let run out bc I hate to steep it oh itā€™s my crackā€¦

Strawbana nutterbutter

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 3
Caramel (FA) 1.8
Marshmallow (FA) 2
Peanut Butter (TPA) 5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 3

Flavor total: 14.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I have used FLV in place of TFA and it is fine @john70

And one more thatā€™s steeping in the crock pot atm soo havenā€™t tried it yetā€¦but once again so much PB talk made me hungry for PB vapes :wink:

snack attack

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1
Boston Cream Pie (CAP) 4.76
Crispy Rice Cereal (FW) 2
Hazelnut (FW) 1.26
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5
Peanut Butter v2 (CAP) 3.5
Sweet Cream (FW) 1.5

Flavor total: 15.51%

VERY IMPORTANT **** I DILUTE AP !!! 6 drops in 3 mls of PG then use from that diluted version at 1% ****************
UPDATE : Snack Attack the AP screwed up the flavor even w/ it being diluted it should be taken out of the equation just too much, Iā€™d go w/ a cookie probably the next time and at a way lower % like in the 0.25-0.4% range just to give it a tiny bit of breadiness. The PB was delicious thou .

I have ZERO confidence mixing still! Lol never really even cooked my own foods. Lived in camps and hotels last 15 years, never had to. I suspect the more I learn about flavours and pairing that might change!

1 Like

Lol I learned pretty much the same way I do everything jump in and see how deep it isā€¦ Iā€™m in deep :wink:

Iā€™m about to go in the kitchen and whip up a vegetarian baked pot pie I just whip crap up and say yep Iā€™ll eat it,vape itā€¦ make it work.

But there are threads that Ringling did put up on flavor pairing good stuff in there as well as flavor bible available online via Amazon and as a hard back.

here it is

1 Like

Ah ha! Few months ago when I started I took about 80 flavours and mixed them to max recommendation in 30 mil bottles. Went through them this morning and found TFA peanut butter. After some math I was able to make the recipe. Now Iā€™m going to make with cap, flavorah and a combo of cap/TFA I heard about

3 Likes

Well let us know how it turns out !

1 Like

Got me the flavorah straw! Will let you know how it turns out. Q. Hearing banana at that % needs 3 day steep to mellow. What are your recommendations for steeping? Or are you thinking S&V?

1 Like

FLV SB is pretty sweet if you want a single flavor youā€™d probably do fine SnV on that flavor no mellow time for it.

Oh Ok John I see what your referring toā€¦the strawbana nutterbutter juice right ?
If I used SB FLV for that one I think it could easily be the same % as the SB Shisha. ( If you like a sweet juice ) The Shisha SB has a certain flavor to itā€™s strawberry I really love it with nutty flavorsā€¦when you get some youā€™ll have to try it as written but for an adaption FLV SB could hang at 3% and be fine.

Peanut butter banana straw sandwich almond and my own personal dyslexia

1 Like

I like it ! Try it out and see how it does ya ā€¦ I have a feeling it will be sweeter thou if itā€™s too sweet throw in some vanilla swirl

1 Like

Hi Amy and thanks for serving as an RNā€¦ I worked in the Naval hospital in Yokosuka Japanā€¦chairsideā€¦great job.
Iā€™m not good at computers and using a cell phone I canā€™t navigate too wellā€¦any suggestions ?
Someone stole my recipe book so Iā€™m looking for a few good onesā€¦ur one of my favorites and Lord Vapors is a great one tooā€¦thanks for sharing

1 Like

Very Cool so you did more of the desk duty RN your saying in the Navy ?

I am sorry to hear your recipes were taken from you I would be having a fit LOL.

Are you familiar with searching on ELR for recipes ?

And thank you for serving and thank you for the compliment. What type of juices do you like ?

1 Like

Yoursā€¦lol
Loved Seattle Bremertonā€¦had to race shore patrol hop off the BMX bikeā€¦they said I couldnā€™t ride w no lights so we played chase the rabbitā€¦
Live in Caliā€¦and yes Iā€™m still fumingā€¦not just the theft but my wallet credit card w photo bought food while Iā€™m thereā€¦the guy was in front of me at McDonaldā€™sā€¦got a bit green from eating thereā€¦lost a Monte Cristo #49 Iā€™d just obtained from #39 having been stolenā€¦they only did #100 so Iā€™m looking for one last tryā€¦bad luck mod ? Idk
Want to make blackberry sconeā€¦into cheesecakes and as Kimberly@ DIY refused to run the sale price (just do an override itā€™s her companyā€¦?) They sent my 30 new flavors 12 short then she said I could wait for the next sale ahead ? Bye Feliciaā€¦lol love her advice but paying premium prices on re-bottled into plasticā€¦not
So I need a new vendorā€¦asap
Peanut butter Iā€™ve gotā€¦coconutā€¦cheesecake by LA and Cap stash w pineappleā€¦need a ā€œbest ofā€ and Iā€™m going to get back on the tablesaw to finish some cool juice bottle and racksā€¦Iā€™d love to make these for you n others JoJo is so cool (huh)
Iā€™ve missed you guys here and ONLY today ā€˜figured outā€™ how to message or postā€¦need a best of and donā€™t buy- think you did that oneā€¦idk I saw itā€¦my fat thumb on the cell phone lost thatā€¦ok twice Iā€™m slowā€¦lol
Thanks for being hereā€¦Iā€™ve helped a lot on FB but Iā€™m a bit older today n need money to open a transitional VA hs in Anaheimā€¦ergo Mackā€™sā€¦but Iā€™m still mixing stuff
Orangeā€¦pineappleā€¦peachā€¦Iā€™ll go look at ur recipes Iā€™m often adapting and changing. Otherā€™s recipes and had a real great 3juice mix w bananaā€¦ Bavarian cream butterscotch but i guess having adapted it itā€™s goneā€¦

1 Like

I was a secretary but then started in during surgeryā€¦not a fan of cleaning upā€¦

1 Like

Ok so there were a few things you mentioned

you need a new vendor that is true ! On ELR there is a resource tab click on it and check out all the discount codes no more waiting on Felicia !

Ecigexpress ( ECX ) is awesome they have a ton of stuff and a 10% discount use ELRECIPES when u check out.

Bull city vapor ( BCV) awesome has great stuff as well as Cat House vapor both have discounts as well.

you need a best of list here ya go !

And YESSS JoJo is cool :smile: sheā€™s a wealth of knowledge and great mixer check her stuff out !

you said Blackberry scones ā€¦ I donā€™t happen to have a Blackberry scone Interesting flavor concept thou !!

there seems to be none listed on ELR but if I were to start building a recipe itā€™d go something like this

5% Blackberry LA ( needs to be LA bc TFAā€™s is Nasty )
1% Biscuit INW ( this is a rough guess ) it may need to be around 1.25
1% Vanilla Swirl
0.5% Huckleberry TFA
1% Butter Cream FW or Capā€™s or sweet cream TFA ( All are buttermilk creams )

Bc blackberry is a bitter like flavor it does need at least a good week I recommend 2 weeks but if you simply must have it tonightā€¦ it needs a heat d/t the ethanol alcohol in it so recommend warming your batch in warm/hot tap water for 2 cycles of 15 mins changing water out in between heating and shake it well.

2 Likes

Well for some reason Iā€™ve ordered 2 of these in tfa and so far Iā€™ve not really come up with anything ā€˜magicalā€™ but I do think adding in a small amount of LA coconut thinking that will develope nicely into a bit nutty creamā€¦Iā€™d forgot however about the long steeping this flavor requires

Try using a different Blackberry if your saying youā€™ve used 2 tfa ( meaning you tried 2 bottles of tfa blackberry and there was nothing magical ) that blackberry isnā€™t very good. LorAnnā€™s blackberry is very good , FA is pretty good as well.

I guess I have used blackberry and coconut I just found an old recipe with it in it and I rated it high so I must of liked itā€¦I sometimes donā€™t remember my own recipes shame on me. Here it is

blackberry coconut macaroon tart

Ingredient %
Blackberry (LA) 6
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 0.3
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.76
Coconut (FA) 1.26
Cookie (FA) 1.5
Meringue (FA) 0.8
Pistachios Clear (TPA) 0.76
Sweetner Ecig Express 0.2

Flavor total: 12.57%

Butterscotch pairs with everything LOLā€¦ I love blooming butterscotch

2 Likes