Hand check (what you vaping on today)

Someone needs a polishing session… :smiley:

8 Likes

In my eyes, that looks real, got character, let that naval brass age with beauty !!

7 Likes

I’ve moved up in size a tiny bit during my recent absence …

10 Likes

That’s a bad ass mod!

1 Like

TheTinMan

Degenerati

September 28

That’s a bad ass mod!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Brandolf

September 28

I’ve moved up in size a tiny bit during my recent absence … [20180527_200944]

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Stealth vaping at work on some 5 month steeped Fruit Punch (Gmix). Still as clear as day 1, but taste much much better at 5 months.

12 Likes

My only and wonderful gen 3 dual. In my hand as a native, very comfortable.

7 Likes

I forgot how good it was to have many devices on the go. :rofl:

12 Likes

Oh I am hitting up a new toy and loving it

Vaperz cloud 11:11 with the Xtension stack and the 30mm top section with the new Buddha 4.1- such a sexy deck ( @Tworrs don’t say the last bit with your New Zealand accent it will just sound wrong).

Hits harder than a drunken uncle.

To describe it as violent is an understatement

17 Likes

Haha yeah it sure would :joy: especially when you say you’re “hitting up a new toy and loving it”
That sure looks like a mean piece of kit though. :+1:

4 Likes

@marsh8 Especially when one’s a SteamCrave !!!

1 Like

That’s my first rdta and I’m already thinking of getting another SteamCrave, glad I got the 20ml extension.

I went through the 10ml in a matter of hours, love it and it’s been a day.

Once you go down that path youll end up having a steamcrave at hand for every device. Experience talking, gotto have them flavors with identical setups :rofl:

1 Like

Tell me about it! I’d always been going down the squonk path, but my eyes are now wide open to a new world.

12 Likes

Going a little old school by breaking out the Incubus.

9 Likes

I used to be a squonker, but then I found these:

7 Likes

The 3avape Cut deal arrived today w/ Tauren. Really likin’ the mod. TC works tho am kinda newbie to TC so not sure if the temp is perfect and can’t find any complaints so far. They did send the wrong Tauren but always loved the black/red crackle and looks pretty damn good on it.

8 Likes

well worth mentioning if u get the mod it comes w/ 2 mod protectors. They are in the bottom of the box and since they are clear you may never notice. Do yourself a favor and mark them w/ paint or whatever so u can see the mofos. I spent good 5 mins. looking for one i dropped on the rug!

3 Likes

Ooooorah @marsh8, “There can be only ONE …”

3 Likes

Highlanders squonk now? cool

2 Likes