Hand check (what you vaping on today)

Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

A fine tribute sir :+1:

1 Like

The usual suspects along with a Nemesis clone with 22mm Tsunmai.

Now Iā€™m about to climb my fat azz in that little hole and put a double roller chain in. :frowning:

10 Likes

Managed to fill a wood with steam today using my serpent mini, it was that cold the vapour hung around for aaages

21 Likes

Appears to be more vaping than working going on at the millsā€¦
Canā€™t even get to the damn parts without vaping.

3 Likes

I have to vape each one before I climb in the holeā€¦twiceā€¦Iā€™m normally sitting on that little 4 inch I beam, sideways, for about 45 minutes. Thatā€™s a long go without a vape.

The I beam sits about 18 inches off the ground. If I have issues and it takes longer than 45 minutes I normally have to get someone to come pull me out because my legs fall asleep. Like dead dead.

1 Like

I am glad to hear you can vape there.

Whatcha got the HohmWrecker set at?

3 Likes

14 Likes

Iā€™m running the SS coils that came with the OBS and they are @ .15 ohms so Iā€™m running it in TC at 500F.

2 Likes

Too bad that if you wanted to bump up the tempā€¦
you ONLY have 200F left, eh?

2 Likes

Sad isnā€™t it?

And at .15 ohms I can only go down another 0.143 ohms.

They just donā€™t make stuff like they used to.

2 Likes

That is gorgeous!! Is it a wrap or did it come like that?

7 Likes

Smok Alien with the Uwell SE1

9 Likes

Cuboid and big baby beast.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve had the iJoy Tornado for a while now. A few leaky builds and I just set it in the shelf. However Iā€™ve given it another go and having nailed the wicking the dual fused Clapton SS coils are doing their thing and this tank is just brimming with flavor production. Nice surprise to end 2016 with.

11 Likes

@SthrnMixer Is the obs engine everything they say it is?

1 Like

When I first got it I was blown away by the design and quality mill work. Itā€™s truly a solid device and leaking is not an issue at all. I thought it was the perfect tank, and in many respects it may be for most people. I happen to be a flavor junkie and thatā€™s the one area this tank doesnā€™t exactly shine. Itā€™s not bad like the Griffin 25 Mini is (IMO of course, a flavor sponge) but not a flavor rocker either. I did find my best build for flavor with fused Claptons. And when Iā€™m vaping it Iā€™m not sitting here thinking this thing sucks for flavor but I would be remiss if I didnā€™t mention that it is somewhat muted. That bit of honesty said, I do love the tank and keep it riding on one mod or another at all times.

5 Likes

Spot on. The design is engineering at its best. The flavor is median to other RTAs. But like you I use it daily on something.

3 Likes

Lost Vape Triade with. Coffee Uwell Crown 2, Vaping my Banana Bondage mix by Adore. Happy New Year!

9 Likes

Sigelei fuchai 213 with Griffin 25 this is my carry around lol

10 Likes