Hand check (what you vaping on today)

It’s kinda like a brushed brass if anything. Thanks man, yeah it does look good on top there.

1 Like

calculator lurker here, but I gotta say my daily vape has been this way for weeks now, a realeaux 2/3 in 3 battery mode (only, EVER, lolz) with a recently acquired derringer clone, and a stone 510 drip tip because I vape around 60-80 watts this way, as the derringer heats up pretty quick. fizzmustard clone of mustard milk (inverted the ratios for the berries and cream though, as I really like the berries to punch through the creams) and sweet strawberry as I prefer it to my other three strawberries. just a rant though, I dont have many vape friends (like 2, lolz) so they get tired of hearing me nerd out about my vapes!! Happy New Years everyone

5 Likes

Me and the pals had a cloud contest down in town and this is how that turned out. We even laid the Alps in haze LoL.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums. Pull up a chair and hang out.

2 Likes

If you are looking for a clone of anything in brass i would absolutely go for the original Goon or the Kennedy. Just ask @Pugs1970 about the flavor on the Goon clone and the Kennedy is in the same neighbourhood for sure.

1 Like

Thanks! @Whiterose0818 is workin on a wood mod for me and it has a brass fire button and the bezel on the pot is brass. It’s more of a matchy matchy thing but it helps if it has great flavor lol.

3vape American company or will it be a slow boat from China?

1 Like

Yeah we kinda do like the matchy matchy when it comes to our vape gear, and good flavor on the attys is one of those things i mean is real important.
It will be a chinese slow boat, maybe not as slow as slowtechs or gearbests boat but definitely
not a quick one to Murica.

1 Like

I have both the kennedy and the goon clone, the goon is my go to RDA though, amazing flavour :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Got both originals and i love them both. But i would say that the Goon beats the Kennedy flavor wise.
But either way both are a good buy and you can’t go wrong with any of them and they both look good on anything you put them.

2 Likes

yeeah the Kennedy doesn’t look so good anymore, really badly tarnished, haven’t used it in aaaages, the goon though…EVERY day…always on something :+1:

2 Likes

Ordered! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Most welcome bro. Let us know what you think about it when it arrives and you had a chance vaping on it.

1 Like

It’s working out really good

2 Likes

I’m so proud to know you. WTG

2 Likes

@TheTinMan1
There is a new kid on the block…if you love a good RDA.
D5 sent me a couple for review, and I am still playing with them.
They don’t make a brass, but I think there is a brass clone.(already)
Let me gather some info and I will get it to you.

1 Like

That would be cool. Thanks ozo!

Testing a new mix I’ve been tweaking, trusty old school mech and all.

Those walnuts rarely leave my hand :laughing:

8 Likes

Always fondling your nuts?

5 Likes

That’s right. Just after I’m done polishing my rods. :laughing:

6 Likes

For today, in the early morning. :triumph:

16 Likes