Happy Anniversary to

Me!! =D

It’s my 1 year mark for quitting smoking, and it’s all thanks to Vaping!!

Not a single cheat. Not even 1 cigarette, and to me, that’s mind blowing!! All those other times and ways I’ve tried to quit over the years… Nada sustained results. Vaping? 100% success. Wow.

To those thinking about quitting, or even trying to: You can overcome your habit!!

Finally, a huge thank you to all of the wonderful people here for so many things.

Inspiration. Some truly great ideas for mixing.
Hope. To get through rare moments of weakness.
Support. Answering questions, providing insights, sharing experiences, and being generally and genuinely interested in their fellow human beings welfare!! No boundaries, no borders, and rarely with attitude! That is bee-yoo-tee-full!! Not to mention a very rare and very tall order for a Web forum. Amazing feat of self moderation alone for the majority. (This forum has largely been the single most refreshing boost to my faith in humanity over the past year, and I think that a large majority of folks here should be quite proud of themselves!)

Thanks so much for all you’ve done for me, are doing for others, and will continue to do for those who happen across this wonderful place! :smiley:
That goes from the top (daath) down to the new person who just kindly asked for your help with…

All the best,
Rob

36 Likes

Congratulations on your achievement, Rob! :tada:

12 Likes

Congrats to the first year of many without smoking bro.

11 Likes

Congratulations!! Keep it up! Stay strong and we right here with you!!

10 Likes

Congratulations on your 1st year and hope many more to come :+1:

And so should you :smiley:

11 Likes

Congratulations bro, wishing you more of the same. Great job :thumbsup:

11 Likes

Congrats on a major milestone! So awesome and inspirational to those trying to quit.

10 Likes

Congratulations Sparks!..

I literally have no idea when my none smoking anniversary is…in fact I’m crap at remembering any dates at all…anniversary’s…birthdays…actually anything…
I’d put my bad memory down to my age but I’m only 23…no wait…:thinking:

11 Likes

congrats buddy

12 Likes

Whoop! Well done beaut :+1::smiley:

9 Likes

Congrats and thanks for being here supporting all of us too

Heres to many more years of:

Inspiration
Hope
Support

Live life to the full and enjoy what you do!

11 Likes

That’s Awesome!

7 Likes

Good for you @Sprkslfly, congratulations :boom:

I know when mine is but I always forget when the date is there. I was late remembering my first year anniversary and this year my second has passed too. Next year… maybe… :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m past my 2 year mark this time round I know that, and I’m pretty sure it was summer…so it’ll be 3 years this summer…I think…
could be 2 years…
no clue…literally

7 Likes

The anniversary of my first time vaping was about a week before Christmas 2015 but I was just mooching and sampling from my kids’. My first mod and juice purchase was Feb 23rd of '16. June 1 of '16 was my first real smoke free day. I did try one cig about a month later just to see if “I don’t even miss it” was real and I almost barfed without even inhaling so I don’t count that as smoking, lol.

You’re an awesome example, along with everyone else here, of the miracle vaping can bring to so many lives. I honestly thought I would die of smoking, there was no way I could quit.

10 Likes

Congratulations on your one year Sprkslfly, and to everyone else on their 1, 2 and maybe 3 years without cigarettes. It got me thinking about my date, I got my vape for Christmas from my ol’lady, and smoked the rest of my cigarettes as I tapered off and switched over. before new years. Ill probably just go with new years as a nice easy date to remember.

9 Likes

Congratulations on your first year…it’s the hardest! You’ve got this…keep it going :boom::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

I just hit my 4 year anniversary on the 12th. I didn’t even think of it, except it popped up on Facebook on one of those memory reminder thingies. I will never forget the date, but unless asked I don’t think about it.

10 Likes

congrats to you! vaping really does work to quit cigs. my two year anniversary is coming up on may 31st. congrats to you also for going DIY early. I’ve only been doing DIY for one month - wish I had started much much earlier. I spent so much money on commercial juices - I thought DIY would be too hard. it’s not.

before you know it your two then three year cigarette free anniversary will be upon you!

7 Likes

Congrats wishing you many many more to go
:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Congrats!!
3 months for me I will never smoke again thanks to vaping…

5 Likes