Happy birthday, eStorm!

Hope you have a wonderful day. :slight_smile:

cake-gif-9

13 Likes

Happy Birthday!!
Grats on the Paranormal!

8 Likes

@eStorm Somehow I TOTALLY MISSED ^^^^ this part. Makes it even BETTAH.

8 Likes

Moved y’alls posts so that would could celebrate the right way.

8 Likes

Happy B-Day!!!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @eStorm :birthday:
I hope you have a Great one!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @eStorm, I know you are enjoying your Para !!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much, guys. Wish we could have that flower candle effect while vaping lol.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! Enjoy this wonderful day. My daughter is turning 2 tomorrow and her sister 6 Tuesday. Truly blessed to live longer turning to vaping and off the stinkies since 2 year old was born!

7 Likes

Happy bday @eStorm

7 Likes

Happy Birthhday estorm :gift:

7 Likes

HaPpY BiRtHdAy to youuuuuuuuuuu! :tada::hugs:

8 Likes

Hope you have a splendid birthday @eStorm :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @estorm

5 Likes

Happy Birthday hope you had a great one.

5 Likes

just been looking at that awsome present that you “didn’t want”. made up for you.

i think people like me are supposed to be jealous (almost nobody remembers my birthday, but that’s my own damned fault for being too reclusive, and too forgetful and negligent . heck i even forget my own bithday most years. oh! andalso for having a son who’s too much like me chuckle )

but take it from me, we’re not jealous . That pic brought a great big smile to my face ! They all do.

I had own birthday a few days ago, coincidentally, and it was surpsprisingly special, in a quiet way, and more by accident than design eg . i got an email from the love-of-my -life , not a happy brthday email, just a normal chatty email, but those are semi-rare and entirely precious. and my Mum (who wasn’t expected to last until my Bithday) dictated a birhday message from her deathbed, and got my sister to write it on a big, soppy card and post it in the nick of time. How’s that for love? And today I got an email from from an artist friend, with photos of her two latest works- both portraits of myself. partway from photos, partway from imagination ("Hope you don’t mind? " she asked . MInd? Heck, I am totally touched and flattered of course) so I’m chalking that down as an extra little, slightly belated . birjhday present.

Opps! Hi-jacking your thread with own birthday post-mortem. Well i really don’t wanna give it a thread all of of it’s own. Just wanna say that i’m happy for you and even happy for me too, this particular year.

Hope you don’t mind, @eStorm ?

Just trying to explain/share this warm fuzzy feeling on our mutual (or close-to-mutual) birthday

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @eStorm ! ! ! ! ! ! !

6 Likes

Happy belated Birthday @eStorm! Hope you had a very special and memorable one! Congrats on the Paranormal! It’s beautiful!

6 Likes

I don’t mind, trust me I know how it feels if birthdays are forgotten or just generalized, like its just another day nobody cares about. We all experienced that one way or the other. I wasn’t asking for a topic to be created, but after I saw it did, I was really flattered. Some people might not understand it, but that’s OK :slight_smile:

I’m sorry you’re having that kind of experience, but I hope my belated birthday wishes to you might change that for a second. So yeah, happy belated birthday, @jay210

Thank you again for all the people that wished me a HB, and thank you @Ken_O_Where for creating the topic, really difficult too express what that gesture meant to me :hugs:

And yes my present was amazing, plain out too expensive, in fact I wanted to return it first lol. But finally I don’t need 5 different devices if I want to vape in tc or/and wattge mode. It was very frustrating lol. I hope nobody got jealous, I also didn’t try too show it off, just trying to share that gift which I was surprised about. I would of been happy with that cute and funny cup alone! Lol.

5 Likes