Hardware advice

First time I saw it was in Fallout 3.:wink:

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter fella, just ignore unnecessary comments and comment however you like.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your advice so far. I have placed my order this morning, yippee and hopefully it should arrive before the weekend. I have a RC car club meet on Sunday so my portable mod setup can get a run through its paces.

I wonā€™t go through what Iā€™ve purchased till it arrives. I intend on using this thread to ask for hardware advice for myself and also review the hardware I do pick up on my vapyssey. Iā€™m only in my first few months but I know my experiences and mistakes other noobs can learn from. I also think other noobs and even the experienced vaperoonskis might pick up something. So look out once in a while Iā€™ll post my noob thoughts of my gear as I get them.

So while I wait for order, my next fortnight budget? a dripper for at home and DIY guys.
What dripper should i buy??? At the moment Iā€™ve got my eyes on a Tsunami 24 (windowless) let me know what your favourite drippers are - Iā€™m a flavour guy if that helps.

1 Like

Mod: Joytech Cuboid 150. Dual 18650 and small.
RTA: Griffin 25 Plus. Looks a bit goofy on my Cuboid because of its size but its an amazing tank all around.
RDA: Twisted Messes V2 (Cubed) Easy to build on. Fits every build Ive tried thus far and it has great air flow options.
Wire: I personally love Helix wire. I build it all the time. 26/30g, 28/32g are typically what i use. Great flavor, quick ramp up times and easy on the batteries.

1 Like

Hey guys it arrived,

Iā€™ll do a review in a month. Got to see how they go in the field. However, Iā€™m putting together a review on my Innokin t22. Itā€™s not as bland a review as you think, well not as bland as the flavour it puts out. But donā€™t let that deter you.

Reviews from a noob, coming up. Remember Iā€™m still on the lookout for some good RTAā€™s

1 Like

I have the same two mods stated above ā€¦(+cableman).And I agree they are both awesomeā€¦Picked up my Stainless Alien for 30 bucks in a sale somewhereā€¦but I love that lil thingā€¦runs all my builds flawlesslyā€¦and I am ready for anotherā€¦It looks sweet with a SS super tank mini/tobecco (the rta mini) or the SS Moonshot,these tanks when they are wicked properly chucks vapor and the flavor is excellentā€¦but they are for somewhat seasoned builders as they can be difficult to get the wicking down and the moonshot has a floating deck (pia too)ā€¦The Laisimo 1 is pretty sweet tooā€¦Beautiful screenā€¦just a great mod with nice featuresā€¦Just want to add the I recently purchased a ss xcube 2 and I love it ā€¦it does have thin pulsing lights on either side of firing button but you have the option to turn it offā€¦I put my fav color on it cuz I like the lights ā€¦but some wonā€™tā€¦It is fairly big but a blue Twisted Messes looks beautiful on itā€¦sorry so long, I do tend to get carried away if its vape talkā€¦and I forgot to add that I rewrap my batts ā€¦I have a couple mods that wreak havoc on the wraps ā€¦so I do rewrap Itā€™s pretty cheap ā€¦Should you have toā€¦no we shouldn.tā€¦but I have too much money invested in what has turned into my addictive hobbyā€¦lol ā€¦so yeah I rewrapā€¦itā€™s easy, cheap, and, to me worth itā€¦:+1:

3 Likes

Oooh I hadnā€™t realised there was a stainless Alien! I need that in my life, loving my alien so was thinking of getting another. Thanks for this info! :blush:

4 Likes

Yea, I rewrap my batteries too, especially when you have several mods with the batteries married. I canā€™t afford to buy new batteries all the time. I just bought a new set because the first ones I ever bought are just about worn out. Wonā€™t really hold a good charge and donā€™t have the amps it should. I also am into building my own coils. I rarely ever buy an atomizer anymore. I mean for $30 bucks of wire and cotton you can make several hundred coils compared to 3 packs of factory coils for $12.00 I have the Smok TFV8 Beast tank and the RBA deck is awesome. I am going to buy another.

1 Like

mod: tarror pro 160w (dual 18650) works wondersā€¦ :slight_smile: if youā€™re searching for a single 18650 mod then try for the tarror miniā€¦ works with 1ā€¦
has everything you askedā€¦ while even the dual batteries mod is portable (itā€™s my daily vape mod, i can put it in my jeans pockets etcā€¦) batteries work for a nice and long time (much more than my cuboid on same use, and more (in analogy) than my wismec rx300 on same use)ā€¦

protank 4: wellā€¦ i got 2 of themā€¦ i have many tanks in generalā€¦ but i own 2 of themā€¦it works fine even with very thick liquids (thickest i worked with is 90/10 VG/PG) without problemsā€¦ the only limit on this beautiful tank is that the rba canā€™t hold very thick wires in diameter over of 2,5mm IDā€¦ premade claptons etcā€¦ work wondersā€¦ :slight_smile:

RDA: i would suggest you try Fymytech Cyclon VT, velocity deck, top and bottom airflowā€¦ itā€™s a buy you will not regret regretā€¦ bring nice air, great tasteā€¦ plus it can hold up to 6ml juice inside in the bottomā€¦ :slight_smile:

Gl and hf m8 :slight_smile: