Harsh throat hit max vg

That could very well be! Always good to have a few nicotine sample kits handy, if for anything, peace of mind…
Yes I know exactly what you are talking about with knives in the throat! I would def test it if you can, who knows maybe you will get a replacement out of the deal?

I’m sorry, by hot spots I meant when the nic isn’t mixed thoroughly and you take a hit of almost straight nicotine. It’s happened to me a few times when I first started and I didn’t have the mixing equipment I do now.

Yes I’m a max VG guy and if it wasn’t for the flavorings, I would be a 100% VG guy. I’m slowly voyaging into VG based flavors but sadly there isn’t that many, nor is there any of the good ones.

I love NN! I have been buying from them for years and I have always been happy with what I have received. The packaging is great, they include lab reports/specs and I love the amber bottles they send it in. I re-use them for my nicotine bases and it works out great!!

Hopefully they will remove their damn 4th of July %20 off sign that has been on their home page going on half a year now lol and put up another offer! That %20 off was great and I get bummed every time I go there and see it thinking they have another sale!

IMO that is the best option/balance between quality and price. I have yet to try VT but tbh I really do not know how they can be better, since all the NN nic I have gotten looks and smells just like plain ol vg

1 Like

Also I won that TFV4 cloud kit a few months back and that’s why I have those stock coils, the triple and the quads. Normally I just use my crown SS builds on TC and with my 5 crown tanks I got so used to them, that the TFV4 stocks were nasty for me. Sorry about the confusion :wink:

@DarthVapor people are having problems with Heartland Vapes Nicotine these days. Nude Nicotine or Myfreedomsmokes appears to be the go to nic at this time. Just so you know…

1 Like

I didn’t know that but it explains a lot! Thanks @ringling! Normally I go with NN but about 5 months ago I decided to try heartland and I was shocked at how yellow and stinky it was!! It didn’t taste bad though and I am down to about 60ml of my 100mg but I don’t plan on using them again. I just know there are a lot of people who use them here and I didn’t want to come off like an a-hole talking about how piss yellow and nasty smelling it was.
Get what you pay for right! There’s a reason they are a fraction of anybody else, hand-me-down nic :wink:

What issues have they been having, if you don’t mind?

I never buy from MFS because I think a lot of their stuff is priced high but I just looked and they have a sale on 1 liter of 100mg nic for $50. Not bad? and you can get it 25/75 as well as 50/50 @HarryZ

1 Like

This is fairly recent problems. I ordered within 6 months and mine was fine. Alisa and Amy on the other hand got substandard nic with their last orders. As I’m sure you do, I trust both to tell it like it is…

Yes, I agree on MFS prices however I would pay their nic price. It’s appears to be the one and only thing they sell at a fair price. Sure as hell wouldn’t paid their price on flavors or bottles, that’s for sure. You know, I say that but how much is their shipping. Guess this would have to be considered…

1 Like

Yeah Amy and I were talking about that because we both had the same issues and decided to stick with NN.

I never bothered to check out their nic prices after I saw the prices on stuff like the flavors but now seeing a liter for $50 I may have to snag one up! I love NN but if I like MFS nic, I can get 2 for the price of one compared to nude’s.

I wonder how many people are using nic from MFS. I have never bought from them personally and sure would like to know if their nic is truly good. Anybody care to chime in on the subject?

1 Like

I know my friend Jim uses them and likes them. (cant remember his name here) He hasn’t had an issue as of now but I am curious too
He also works with me and we swap samples every now and again and it seems fine to me

1 Like

Have you tried their flavorings? Aren’t they all VG base?

They had a decent sale last year for flavorings, PG, and VG on Black Friday and then a sale on nicotine on Cyber Monday last year. I imagine they’ll do something similar this year.

RE MFS: When I first dabbled in DIY (just over 2 years ago) it was between them and Wizard Labs for my first nicotine purchase. They were the top two shops according to everyone. And there was this new shop called Nude Nicotine that was getting some attention too, and I ended up ordering from them. Eventually I ordered from WL too, but never got around to trying MFS.

1 Like

Nude Nicotine’s? I have not but I believe @Amy2 has a couple from there if I’m not mistaken. They say that all their flavorings are PG free and a proprietary blend of VG and ethyl alcohol only.
It also appears they have added A LOT more since the last time I looked! Being VG based I may have to give them a try!

It also appears 99% of their flavorings have a perfect rating (5 stars) or almost perfect. I can’t remember any other shop that has hit a 4-5 star on every flavor? hmmm

They have a bunch of odd flavors well they’re not all odd but things like tamarinds, Chamomile, very berry, opplesbananas, watermelon mint. They’re very strong and most of the ones I have are all pg based. I don’t recall them being vg but that’s cool if they’ve went in that direction. Most of these flavors are highly concentrated and a lil difficult to work with.

1 Like

I was JUST looking at that one! Sounds good! I just want a more true review on their flavors…almost everyone says “this is the best” “just like the real thing” “best flavors on the market” makes me wonder

Yes they claim ALL their flavors are PG free, which interests me because like we have been talking, I really want to work towards 100% VG

1 Like

Very nice ! I just looked at my bottles they don’t say anything but starting %s ( that I’d never use too high )

well I have one coming with my nic probably tom. So I’ll be excited to mix with it ! passion fruit coconut creme pie is the one I picked this time.

1 Like

Which one(s) do you have again? It appears they have always been VG based so you are in luck!

Patchouli vanilla…sounds interesting but I would be afraid it would be like sucking on a hippie…yep…that’s what I said :wink:

1 Like

I have
watermelon mint
tamarin d’oh
very berry
white chocolate raspberry
chamomile

1 Like

They also run $3 for a 5ml which seems pretty damn steep? especially if the average is around 5%? Well damn it…looks like I’m starting a shopping list again…

How’s the tamarind?

1 Like

That’s why I have so few I get one or two each time I order my nicotine.

Tamarin d’oh is my absolute favorite of theirs !!!

1 Like

I see you can buy their entire line of 32 flavors for $48. I may have to try that instead of individually and save $50! I really want that Tamarind :slight_smile:

1 Like