Harsh throat hit max vg

that’s really not a bad deal !

1 Like

Right! It is half the price of buying them individually and you can choose a 5ml pack or a 15ml. Outside of the baccos there isn’t a flavor I wouldn’t want to try! I may use that extra $50 I saved trying MFS nic and snag the pack!

Damn you ELR fam!!! I’m fine and never need to buy anything, until we all start talking and then by day’s end I go, WTF?!?! Where did $500 go!!!???

But I know a certain guy by the name of @Jimk that wouldn’t mind the tobacco flavors if I get them. That’s right Jim…you!..I see you…I still see you :wink:

4 Likes

ROTFL !!! Gotcha !!!

2 Likes

Sorry! (not sorry :wink: )

If you can hold up for a week they should have Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials (although maybe not on an already discounted package deal?). Last year’s Black Friday deal was 15% off flavorings and Cyber Monday was 25% off nicotine. Not sure if paying shipping twice would ruin the savings or not tho. Also no guarantee they’ll do it again this year. Dug way back into the email and two years ago they did 50% off flavorings and low strength nic (6-36mg). Yowzers!

1 Like

BACK TO THE TOPIC LOL…I finally got the kids down, and just mixed two 10ml’s. I made one with 3% flavor, 97%vg, and it tastes great, hits great. Made another with 3% (3mg) nicotine, and 97%vg, hits like Mike Tyson before they did steroid checks in sports. Bad batch of nicotine. Will be letting the vendor know, and probably just going to order NN. I am now paranoid, and only want high quality. I want to thank you all for any and all help, and I hope you guys enjoyed your convos while I was gone lol.

1 Like

3% is 30 mg… :smile:

the calculator says 3mg=3% in a 10ml bottle. is it or am i doing the math wrong?

No you’re doing it right - it’s just 3% of 10% nicotine (100mg) that makes 3mg in a 10 ml :smile:
I apologize, one of my pet peeves is the %/mg thing :smiley: So many people say % when they mean mg - and they’re usually off by a factor of ten! :smile:

1 Like

100% pure nicotine is ~1000mg/ml
10% nicotine is 100mg/ml

Assuming you meant 3% dilution of 10% nicotine that would be 3mg/ml. Just confusing the terms. No harm done, but do be careful! :slight_smile:

Exactly :smiley: I should sleep now :stuck_out_tongue: hehehe nite guys!

so the 3mg I’m adding is correct per the calculator. I don’t need to make it 0.3mg? Now I’m a bit confused…

Edit: Just saw your second comment. Thanks for the assurance, because I was about to be utterly depressed lol.

I just put in two drops of nicotine, and it’s already strong. Just ordered NN.

You can describe nicotine concentration two ways. As a percentage of pure nicotine or as milligrams nicotine per milliliter of mixed liquid. Almost everything I’ve ever seen is described in mg, but it seems like a lot of euro shops do the % thing. But it’s two different ways of describing the same thing and 1mg = 0.1% so that just makes it confusing when people start leaving off the units as people like to do! :wink:

I prefer mg/ml because then you don’t get that whole “percentage of my base in my mixture” confused with “percentage of nicotine content” deal.

I wonder if maybe your base liquid is mislabelled. Like you have 200mg instead of 100mg or something freaky. Did you contact the vendor?

1 Like

I just e-mailed them to let them know this nicotine is awful, but in a very friendly way, I wasn’t a dick about it. I just made another bottle, with the flavors, and 1 drop of nicotine into a 10ml mix. The flavors are absent now, whereas before they were delicious, and the whole juice tastes like black pepper. Unless nicotine is extracted from black pepper, I would assume that this is a problem.

I’ve been guilty of the same lingo oversight. :pensive: However, as of late, I’ve been trying to note it as mg rather than % just to keep things straight when speaking with others via the innerwebs. Habits are hard to break sometimes.

1 Like

Whaaaaat? Tobacco flavors! Sold!:heart_eyes:

Perhaps we can trade a few flavors?

2 Likes

I’m having a similar problem. I mix at 30/70 in order to get more flavor. I’m more interested in flavor amount than cloud. I have been using 48mg PG based nicotine from Liquid Barn. The longer my juices steep, the harsher they get. I tried the same recipe but with (0 Nic) and it was great as SnV. Haven’t tried nicotine by itself tho. So what brand of nicotine did u end up being successful with?

1 Like

Just realized this was a 2 year old thread :grin:

2 Likes

It is no problem with that :+1:

1 Like

always the best choice for situtations like that is to check your ingredients one by one…

try to mix a 0mg juice to try it, if you still get harsh you can change the VG you have, if not try the VG with nic (no flavors included), if you don’t have a problem with it then something goes wrong with your flavors

b.t.w. you should mention the products you’re using (Nic/Nic level/VG etc), giving more info in general would be great, some others may have used them in the past, know more about their quality, and you could get a lil more help :slight_smile:

1 Like