Order fixed Nicotine River is a class act :)

Recently I ordered 60$ worth of stuff from Nic River. The box came on Saturday missing more than half of what I ordered. The packing slip looked like it said everything was in there??? I contacted them via e-mail no reply yet.
Really Bummed :frowning:

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River s a company that will make mistakes like all others , im sure they will get to you soon … That does suck though , ive had leaks and a missing thing. B4 but never that

7 Likes

@RexRabbit I just got mine from the mega sale and all was good. Like @fidalgo_vapes they’ll make it right. I DID see some mention of some email issues after they moved, I would PM them here directly for a guaranteed response. @Nicotine_River

7 Likes

As forest gump would say

th

send @Nicotine_River a pm in these forums.

and I’m 100% positive they will make it right.

Edit: general they don’t make mistakes , but they are only human so mistakes are bound to happen… and their customer service has improved over the past few years…

9 Likes

Hey Rex6, that’s very strange and I am sorry to hear this happened. Our main customer service rep was out today sick so we may have just been unable to get to your email. They will assist ASAP! If they do not respond by midday tomorrow please let me know here. I will be out of the office tomorrow but will at least be able to find a solution for you of some way till this gets resolved indefinitely if I see a message here. Once again, I apologize!

Edit: Also, if you do ever encounter issues in the future please email me and I will assist since this is my email. Wes@nicotineriver.com :slight_smile:

20 Likes

There you go @RexRabbit how’s that for customer service ?? !!!

13 Likes

Just like everyone has said, they’ll make it right. Granted though I’ve never heard of missing half and order. If anything I would blame the shipper (fedex usps etc)…maybe…lol. I did spend eight years in that field, and have seen repack mistakes.

9 Likes

Wow…i am impressed, … Thank you obviously my problem is solved.
Thanks again
Rex

5 Likes

Thank you Wes

6 Likes

They always take care of a customer. A very reputable company. Mistakes do happen and to err is human. They have had a ton of things going on lately. Great Job Wes!

8 Likes

Truly great customer service here. I got an email from Wes telling me the order was shipped overnight via FedEx. Thanks for going way beyond my expectations Wes. You guys are a class act.
Thanks again Rex

9 Likes

They have been very good with my orders. They have top notch customer service! Only place I plan on doing business with!

5 Likes