Have You Created A Xmas Day Mix for 2016?

Being working on a few for the past 6-8 weeks and settled on this one for the big day. I normally do a drink or cigar based mix, but thought I would try something different this year and used to love this stuff as a kid.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/996752/Peppermint%20Bark%20Xmas%20Vape

10 Likes

Yep same, I’m expecting this to be ready at xmas :wink:

Xmas Custard Pecan Flan

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
Burnt Sugar (OOO) 2
Butter Pecan (FW) 3
Cinnamon Roll (FW) 4
Creme Brulee (Chefs Vapour) 2
Flan (OOO) 2
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 4

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
12 Likes

This is my very first attempt and has not been tested…but yep I hope this will be vapeable by Xmas day!

14 Likes

looks fit that Lolly, long steep though, I think our’s will be ready around the same time eh lol

2 Likes

Thanks beaut - tis my very first creation with more than 3 concentrates in one go lol! The long steep is what worries me…it’ll probably be February before I get it right hahaha!

2 Likes

a month, 6 weeks tops and you’ll be golden :wink:

2 Likes

experimenting with a egg Nog and Dark Rum

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

this looks good. gonna give it a try.

2 Likes

Cool…let me know how you get on! :smiley:

1 Like

One of my best Xmas recipes,

10 Likes

Wow that looks awesome and complex.

1 Like

That looks fabulous.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Great shares and all look legit. Looks like the best DIY advice would be starting on your seasonal mixes sooner. :wink: Thanks @Mark_Turner for some German cookies and you just know @Beaufort_Batches Gingerbread is awesome …and @Lolly? …impressed :wink: Hey @Pugs1970 whatcha workin on for Valentines Day? …vape-wise I mean. Oh wait that’s a future thread… Custard Pecan Flan …yummo

8 Likes

Thank you - that means a lot to me :blush:

4 Likes

yeeeah I know it aint really christmasy but…you know lol, it’s a frankenmix but so far it smells delish and it wont be ready till xmas so…there’s your christmasy lmao :wink:

5 Likes

Technically I made one a few months back it’s one that @DarthVapor & I enjoy he tried last years version of mine and tweaked it a lil bit 6 months later tried it and was super happy w/ it lol so it’s kinda a joke that I said I’d vape it on Christmas this year since that will mark 6 months so it’s nice and golden at this time and has a few more weeks to go !!!

Sister's Coconut Berry Custard

Ingredient %
Coconut Cookies YC (INAWERA) 2.2
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.8
Cranberry (TPA) 2
Goji (FE) 1
Graham Cracker (MBV) 3
Harvest Berry (CAP) 2
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 18.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I of course had to do a little %s tweaking but it’s all good !

6 Likes

that looks lush :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Delish springs to mind!

3 Likes