Have You Created A Xmas Day Mix for 2016?

Mixed this one up last year, but I still like it for this year’s celebrations!

3 Likes

Mixed a Bust a Nut by Alisa to be exactly 6 weeks old on Xmas day YUM YUM

4 Likes

LOL - and you expect us to believe you’ll wait until Christmas to vape that? I can see you now, crouched over your mod in a dark corner of your house. Little wisps of BAN circling your head as you stare at your mod…my precious! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I just made a chocolate covered cherry pipe using some of my NET stock. See how it turns out. Still needing to steep at least a week. Then for another desert/drink banana coconut milkshake. I like milkshakes during the holidays. The pipe I am intrigued by to see if the notes play well on each other. All new recipes for those for me.

Mmm, banana coconut milkshake you say? Any possibility you can share that receipe, Mister?

1 Like

Still under construction. Sorry. Will give out when vaped and consider it tweaked and good. Not giving out my bad stuff.

That’s fine - I’ll just sit here and dangle, and know it’s a good thing approaching from the far west :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah let me tweak. I just got it mixed tonight. I like the smell, but may need to change some things.

I used to look forward to food, familiy and presents at christmas, now I can’t wait for my Nine Caranillas to be finished steeping, it’ll be a month the 23rd, who gives a €$%# about food and presents?! :joy:

2 Likes

Santa's Cookie

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TPA) 4
Peppermint (TPA) 0.5
Sweet Cream (FW) 2

Flavor total: 8.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

That’s an amazing toppic love those holiday ‘reserves’ i usualy go to cigar but i think i will hang 3 bottles in the tree for the holidays. So my goals are Pandoro pretty straight forward almond sugar cake, Yule Log o yeah i like surprises on christmas day who knows… and last but not least Fruit Cake this is totaly experimental but i have an idea i will deffinately post as soon as they are mixed!

Cheers!

1 Like

So bottled up these are now hanging in the tree! All of these are 80VG/20PG

Ohm’s Pandoro

1.5% Almond (FA)
4.5% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
0.5% Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
0.3% Marzipan (FA)
0.2% Meringue (FA)
1% Milk (FA)
2% Vanilla Frosting (OOO)

Flavor total: 10%

This is my safe zone love yellow cake and fa almond together added a bit of glazed donut for sweet and ‘‘crust’’. Meringue with Vanilla frosting are there for the sweetness and not actual frosting more of a sparkle, Marzipan is a bane of mine at higher % so kept it low. Milk is there to bind.

Ohm’s Yule Log

0.3% Cocoa (FA)
1% Hazelnut (CAP)
1.5% Marshmallow lorann
4% OMG (Molinberry)
1.5% Red Velvet Cake (TPA)
4% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
3.2% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 15.5%

So here goes nothing my chocolate cake base is OMG by molinberry wich is a milkshake with chocolate cupcake. I bumped it up with a slight Red Velvet Cake as OMG is more creamy. Added Cocoa tiny bit hopefully not too much i dont want it to taste burned subohm. Chickened out on Cherry :joy: so went for Ripe Strawberry and its rum notes. Whipped Cream and Marshmallow make up for a solid sweet cream. Hazelnut pairs strawberry and chocolate and adds pyrazine to enhance the cake.

Ohm’s Fruit Cake

0.2% Bergamot (FA)
1% Brandy (TPA)
3% Butter Pecan (FW)
1% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.55% Fig Fresh (FA)
2.5% Frosted Donut (TPA)
0.5% Plum (FW)
0.25% Rum Raisin (SC) (VZ)
2% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 11%

1 drop acetyl pyrazine and 1 drop FA Honey /30ml

So here is the surprise box no idea on how its gonna be but it smells good :slight_smile: Some would think Nonna’s cake would be good for a fruit cake but i dont like the flavour. Instead i opted for a cookie mix and TFA Frosted donut for its cinnamon notes. So far so good now here is the idea behind my fruit mix… I do not have cranberry or any red fruits for a fruit cake so opted for fig plum raisin and a touch or orange bark: bergamot. I ‘candied’ those with 1 drop of infamous honey and some brandy wich helps blend the honey.
Since i needed some nuts and was scared of too boosy taste butter pecan seemed like a creamy way to add that.

So disclaimer nothing is tasted but every hope is high. I will eagerly await the tasting days!!
Happy Holidays!!

5 Likes

@Amy2 Hope you don’t mind I have perverted your recipe to my own tastes and plan on doing it in January when I can get the 3 or 4 more flavors I need

I’ll post it after I figure out how much of what I’m gonna start with for flavors

Trust me Il wait its perfect on 6 Weeks, mind you I did have a sneak preview yesterday

4 Likes

I drink about 48oz of coffee a day. With that said I like my coffee light and sweet. I usually add International Delights creamers to my coffee and late, since tis the season, they have their Peppermint Mocha creamer out. So being the mad scientist I am, Im working on a vape for it.

Coffee (TPA) 3%
Peppermint (TPA) 1%
Chocolate (TPA) 2%
Double Chocolate (TPA) 1%
DX Milk (TPA) 1%
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 2%
Super Sweet (CAP) .5%
70/30 VG/PG
1mg Nic

Its currently steeping and I will post how it is on my first vape. Happy Holidays Folks

3 Likes

Recently a public post after @Ken-O’Where’s feedback and approval.

4 Likes

So the Peppermint Mocha Coffee juice has been vaped. It needs a couple tweaks but it was pretty good for my first attempt. Going to reduce the Peppermint to .5% and up the sweetener to 1%which should make the vape better. Still a work in progress.

1 Like

This was my Christmas Mix and it was excellent!!

eggnog v1

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.5
Butterscotch (FA) 1.5
Caramel (FA) 2
Catalan Cream (FA) 1
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1
Eggnog (CAP) 1.1
Eggnog (Flavorah) 2
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.4
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 0.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes