Have you ever

Tripe is one of the actual stomachs, Chit’lins are the intestines.

1 Like

Love them !! Have you tried dipping them or gizzards in buttermilk first then flour and fry em up ? Making me hungry.

2 Likes

Yep Yep. YUM YUM. I am doing that exact thing in about an hour. Over night in buttermilk, dredge, and fry. Mmm, Mmm Can’t wait

2 Likes

Tripes and intestines are both great.

What about brains. I like them lightly cooked in boiling water, cooled, breaded and pan fried. They are hard to find and I have not had any for years. Indirectly, I had some when I bought a roasted sheep’s head.

3 Likes

Delicious with eggs

2 Likes

Also depends if a @SmilingOgre is cooking them lol

Ya, I’m not a real fussy eater.

3 Likes

I hear that eating the correct brain of any said Mixologist, you gather there DIY skills. Hmmmm
Scrambled eggs and brain on the half shell ? They all taste like chicken anyway.lol
@SmilingOgre

2 Likes

Roasted sheep head? Here is my have you ever then lol have you ever made or eaten Head cheese? It’s one of my favorites but don’t get it that often as I rarely have a head to work with lol

2 Likes

Most anything goes nicely with scrambled eggs. Sounds like the start of a great stir fry. Little soy. Some oriental vegetables. Maybe a dash or two of balsamic vinegar. Tomorrow I will clean up the flat top and kick off the cook out season. So many great recipe ideas!!!

2 Likes

Love eggs in a stir fry! Top notch mr. ogre

1 Like

Oh heck ya. It’s like that binding that makes it all come together.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

I truly hope we’re not thinking about the same thing.

2 Likes

Just kidding eh…
I know you’re talking about image

4 Likes

Delicious also especially when made spicy and sliced paper thin

2 Likes

Never had it spiced, we use to have it with some vinegar…
Been a long long time since i’ve had it though, i’ve only learned to appreciate spicy food afterwards. Now we’re making our own hot sauce with home grown habaneros and scotch bonnets, great with a dash of mango juice & pulp in it :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Now I would probably vape that. Great combo peppers and mango, Spicy and sweet, my friends wife makes a Mango and pepper salsa thats to DIY for. Just the right consistency. You marketing or just consumption ?

1 Like

Just consumption… for now :smiley:
All depends on the demand lol

2 Likes

Scotch Bonit 80,000–400,000 Scoville units.

habanero up to 350,000 SHU
I’d have to try it out, we’ve got Grove peppers growing wild in the citrus groves, not sure of SHU on them but, like the Habanero if you got an itch best be sure you scour your hands beforehand.
Lol

2 Likes

Yes, don’t touch your face with that, you’ll regret it. Also don’t make pepper sauce in the kitchen unless you have a good gas mask.

And when you’re wife is cutting up peppers… always ask which ones they are. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve taken a slice of a scotch bonnet thinking it was a sweet pepper :exploding_head:

3 Likes