Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Massive Contest: OBS & Vapefly Special--9/29

The year 2018 is our 11th year since when we are found. It is our 3rd time doing this online celebration. Heaven Gifts Anniversary is not only a ritual that celebrates the progress we made, moreover, it is a vaping feast that returns the supports and favor our clients, partners, community members have done for Heaven Gifts.

Unlike previous year celebration, we’re doing a bit different. For the next coming days, we divide the massive contest into a few parts. Each part differs from others. We hope and wish all of you people enjoy this once a year online e-cigarette carnival.

Today’s part is about OBS & Vapefly , we plan to give away some products from OBS & Vapefly below as prizes:

1.OBS Cheetah 2 RDA
2.Vapefly Mesh Plus RDA
3.Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA

However, you have to “earn” them with your entries. To enter:

Please comment anything relate to “Vaping” or "OBS & Vapefly "

When the number of entries reaches 40, we give away 1 x OBS Cheetah 2 RDA
When the number of entries reaches 80, we give away 1 x OBS Cheetah 2 RDA & 1x Vapefly Mesh Plus RDA
When the number of entries reaches 120, we give away 1 x OBS Cheetah 2 RDA & 1x Vapefly Mesh Plus RDA & 1x Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA

Note:
1.We will pick the lucky winners via random.org on September 29, 2018.
2.Each participant can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

------------------Special Thanks to OBS & Vapefly ------------------

Shenzhen OBS technology Co.,Ltd was founded in 2014. The company focused on innovative e-cigarette products development and production of high-tech industries with their strong R&D team, the top production equipment, strict quality management system and characteristics of the marketing strategy. As being one of the fastest growing e-cigarette company, OBS has been well-known for their company culture: quality first, customer first, and create prosperity.

OBS is always exploring new ways of healthy smoking and they are dedicated to creating an environmentally friendly and healthy living environment to all vapers across the world.

For more products of OBS, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/OBS_b47.html

Established in 2017, Vapefly is a newly rising ecig brand. After a very short time’s effort, they incredibly have been the focus of the vaping industry. As a young yet experienced group, there gather some outstanding desginers and workers. They mainly commit themselves into the atomizer fields and launch various atomizers including subohm tank/RTA/RDA/RDTA to cater to every vaper.

1 Like

The OBS Cheetah looks like it should be a decent RDA.

The Vapefly Mesh Plus RDA looks Meh. I wouldn’t complain if I won it though.

The Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA looks good. I could always use another MTL RTA

1. I really like the look of the galaxies RTA.
  1. I dont use RDA much. Always using RTA.
  1. Good luck to everyone.
  1. Happy Anniversary @Heaven_Gifts !!!
  1. That was 4. This is 5. Vape on!

Post #1

Post #2

1 Like

Post #3

clouds

1 Like

Post #4

1 Like

Post #5

Good luck everyone. Adary over and out

1 Like

I have heard great things about the OBS engine rtas

1 Like

The Vapefly mesh rda looks nice that it can use standard coils too

1 Like

The Vapefly Galaxies rta seems to be a small Mtl tank if thats your thing.

1 Like
3 Likes
  1. image
1 Like
1 Like