Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Massive Contest: Smoant Special--9/20

4 Smoant Charon TS 218W Touch Screen TC Box MOD

1 Like

5 Smoant Battlestar 200W TC Box MOD

1 Like

Smoant seems to be really cool! Wanna try it!)

1 Like

#1 Happy Anniversary Heaven Gifts and thanks for all the great giveaways!! :heart:

1 Like

Adore vaping!

1 Like

#2 I own a Smoant Battlestar. :triumph:

1 Like

#3 I would enjoy any of the 3 products listed. Charon, Campbel or a Naboo… I like sayin it. Naboooooooo…:smiley:

1 Like

Happy anniversary, guys!:gift::grin::confetti_ball::tada::ghost:

1 Like

#4 The company’s main goal is to satisfy different vapers with innovation, quality and services.<<<< I like that.

1 Like

#5 Vaping is a lifesaver. Nuff said.

1 Like

#4.

Vaping saves our lives.

1 Like

Thank you, guys, for the contest and the chance to win such a great prize!

1 Like

#1 Smoant Rabox still my favorite

1 Like

#2 i love Smoant products!

1 Like

#3 Vaping saves lives

1 Like

#4 Happy B’day Heaven Gifts :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

#5 Thank you Smoant and Heaven Gifts for this contest :gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:
:gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I dont think i’m young enough to want a MOD that plays music, so I think the Smoant Charon TC 218 Box MOD would be something i’d be more interested in.

1 Like

I like the touchscreen MODS and the Smoant Charon TS 218W Touch Screen TC Box MOD looks like a dandy.

1 Like

The Artwork on the Smoant GAIA 200W TC Box MOD is awesome

1 Like