Heaven Gifts FIFA World Cup Contest: Win Anything You Want--7/16

congrats Robin…now u have a new squonker…Karma was on your side…congrats again…peace

10 Likes

Ditto @AlanS !

Congrats @robin and @VladVlad !
Thanks @Heaven_Gifts !

9 Likes

Congrats @robin and @VladVlad.
Thanks @Heaven_Gifts.

8 Likes

This one was fun even though I don’t really like ball sports, thanks @Heaven_Gifts for a unique giveaway, I still want one based on ufc fights;) congrats @robin, the universe wants you to squonk!! Lol and congrats @VladVlad!

9 Likes

Feel so lucky :smiley:
Thanks all and special thanks to @Heaven_Gifts :heart_eyes:
Congrats Robin :tada:
I’v been eyeballing that Espion Solo for some time and now it comes as a reward.
It is true that small things makes you happy and right now I really feel very happy :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkler::fireworks:

11 Likes

good ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6 Likes

Congrats Winners!!! :beers:

8 Likes

Congratulations to @robin and @VladVlad :tada: and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for another great giveaway.

7 Likes

Congratulations @robin & @VladVlad :trophy:

7 Likes

Congrats @robin and @VladVlad and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts

8 Likes

Thank you @Heaven_Gifts. I’m so happy about this win . My current squonk recently died, so this is coming right on time. :tada::tada::tada: Thank you !!!
Congrats @VladVlad :+1::+1::+1:

14 Likes

You must’ve deserved it girl, and a big congrats to you too @VladVlad and of course a big thank you to @Heaven_Gifts for a fun giveaway :smile::+1:

10 Likes

I do. @Josephine_van_Rijn. :grinning:
Thank you.

9 Likes

Congrats and thanks

7 Likes

I was just thinking about that after seeing a coupon code on your old squonk, after checking this topic we can discard that lol.

Very happy for you, congratulations, Robin and Vlad.

7 Likes

Thank you. I really like the capo . Hopefully I can find another regulated mod that’works for more than a few months.

7 Likes

Congrats to @robin and @VladVlad !!
You’ve got some nice shiny toys coming your way, I’m happy for both of you :slight_smile:

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for yet another fantastic giveaway!

5 Likes

I know right?

3 Likes

Congratz @robin & @VladVlad for the win and thank you @Heaven_Gifts for the cool giveaway !!

But…

Cmon guys,… in all fairness, Belgium should have won the world cup !! :sob:

7 Likes