Heaven Gifts: Win Joyetech Cubis Tank

Currently using evic vtc mini and sigelei 150tc. I have found that I prefer ti instead of nickel. Have not done a stainless build yet.

Is this over??? I would love to get my hands on one of these to try TC.

I donā€™t have any TC experience yet. Iā€™m still new to all of this, have only ever wicked 1 RBA at this time on my STM for use with the Xcube 2.
I havenā€™t used any joyetech product yet, but this tank looks great. Leak proof sounds good to me.

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support. Till now, we have already got 23 replies on this contest. So we are gonna to choose 1 winner by random.org.

Iā€™m so excited to choose the winner of the first giveaway in the new year. Guess who is the luckiest guy. Thatā€™s right. Itā€™s you! Lordvapor!

Congratulations! Lordvapor! You are our winner! Please PM us your ship address. And we will ship the prize to you soon. After receiving the tank, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Thanks for your supports to us for a long time. Hope we can have a better 2016 together on the vaping road! Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Cubis Tank and Cuboid Mod, you can pick one from HG by using 8% off coupon code ā€œAHGEVAPEā€

6 Likes

COngratulations @LordVapor!!!

3 Likes

Way to go @LordVapor! Tell us how you like it!

2 Likes

Grats, bud! Enjoy it. Looking forward to your feedback on it.

2 Likes

Woot! Thanks a bunch Christina. I canā€™t wait to try this tank!

And thanks to everyone else. I will share my experience with this tank as soon as I figure it out.

3 Likes

congratulations buddy!!! :wink::wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I registered for the Cubis + Cuboid giveaway too. If I happen to win that I will review that tank and that mod and give them away on here.

3 Likes

Congrats mate well deserved cant wait to see the review

1 Like

I am going to have to mix up a Vanilla Bourbon to christen the thing I guess. After looking at that picture for a month the only thing going through my head is Wild Turkey Rare Breed! :wink: