Heaven Gifts

Does anyone know the best way to get stuff shipped from Heaven Gifts?

1 Like

Wopr

8 Likes

Curious also.

1 Like

If you can afford dhl that’s usually the fastest way to get it to you. But I always choose the epacket option if there is one. It always confuses the hell outta me choosing from shipping options from China… Lol

4 Likes

Like Vapey said… DHL is usually the fastest (8-10 days) and least hassle (with respect to delays/inspections/customs fees/etc) at least historically. Though it seems you can expect at least $18 to ship that way.

Otherwise, I’d say ePacket-roulette is the cheapest, and forget about it, until your mailbox decides it’s Surprise!! time…

4 Likes

e-packet here as well… just make sure your not ordering on one of the month long (okay not a month long but it sure seems like it sometimes) holidays. Things shut down for couple weeks and your order just sits in limbo.

4 Likes

It’s not surprise it’s!

7 Likes

I must be lucky, I’ve used epacket everytime and had my package arrive 1 week later, I’m in the UK though

2 Likes

Thanks y’all

1 Like

@Dan_the_Man I have to go with @VapeyMama on this one as I have had STUPID fast deliveries with epacket.

Who’d have thunk USPS would partner up with HongKong Post ???

https://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2011/pr11_037.htm

2 Likes

awesome, thanks

1 Like

cool. makes me feel like I might actually get my package.

Thanks for the link

1 Like

If you choose for the DHL option, it was in the south-west UK at my doorstep 2 days after being sent from Hong Kong. So if you need it fast andyou don’t mind the costs, I can highly recommend it.

2 Likes