HeavenGifts 300w Hyper Mods Roundtable Discussion and Contest

Speaking of hyper mods, it is not that 200w power any more. In the end of last year, manufacturers released new hyper mods, many of them features an above 300w output power. Apparently, it is a trend of hyper mods for the year of 2017! Here we introduce you 4 hyper mods:

Wismec RX300, 42mmx58mmx81.7mm in size, features a 1.5 amp charging rate tech, first introduced on a mod which enables a fast while balance charge.

Smok GX350, 58×40.4×84.5mm in size, features a 350w maximum output power, up to 220W when power by 2 x 18650 batteries.

iJoy EXO 360, 58x40x84mm in size, features a 360w maximum output power, adopts a Reuleaux style design which could be smoothly turned even it is fully gripped in your palm.

Vapeonly Hack, 59mmx41.5mmx91.5mm in size, features real time batteries detection, a very humanizing operation interface, firmware upgradable!

Well, we would like to hear your thoughts on those hyper beast mods. To encourage the 300w hyper mods roundtable discussion, we would like to give away US $10 Heaven Gifts gift cards.

To enter, please reply the questions below:
1.Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?
2.Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had
3.Among the 4 mods we listed above, which do you like? Why?
4.What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?
5.Tag 2 of your friends here.

Notes:
1.We use random.org to select winners
2.Every time we get 10 participants, we give away one $10 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift cards.
3.The contest ends in Jan 12th, 2017
4.As for the prize-US $10 Heaven Gifts gift cards, no minimum consumption limit
5.We encourage original posts, also welcome experienced hyper mods vapers to share opinions here… We would give away extra prizes given to the posts quality and the thread popularity.

1 Like

Just a short note on hyper mods in my vaping experience. The highest mod I have is a DNA200 and I never ever use it that high. The highest I’ve vaped, ever, was 75W. Nowadays I stay below 40W. I honestly have no clue whatsoever what 300W or more could be useful for - lung capacity has its limits. I don’t get the whole high volume vaping trend - in my case I found the consumed nicotine to be quite stable, just a matter of diluting it over 10mls or 100mls.
Therefore, I don’t like any of the mods above - don’t need that much power, too chunky, although the RX300 looks kinda okay.
I use Miracle cotton for wicking.

@daath @Whiterose0818 just who I thought of first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts [quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:102301”]
1.Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod? Honestly, no.
2.Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had RX 200S
3.Among the 4 mods we listed above, which do you like? Why? The Smok for its’ aesthetics
4.What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon? Japanese Cotton
5.Tag 2 of your friends here. @VapeyMama @Anonymiss
[/quote]

[quote=“Heaven_Gifts”]
1.Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?[/quote]
Quite honestly I rarely go much above 100w, generally hover around 80-90 at the most

Wismec Reuleux RX 200, Wismec Reuleux RX2/3, IJoy RDTA Box - all of them are 200w max

The Smok GX 350, several reasons.
I Love Smok’s styling, it is setting some great benchmarks, do they have a new design team ?
as it says: smallest size, strongest power, well the exo 360 has 10 watts extra power, but doesn’t quite hit the style mark (IMO) and the RX300 and the HACK are just blocks :expressionless:

1 Like

I have got to get me some rayon, but at the moment I am pretty loyal to Cotton Bacon V2

@Pugs1970 @Grubby @Lolly @anon88729607 @MisterSinner @BoyHowdy @fidalgo_vapes @CosmicTruth

2 Likes

Realistically no not really. What it comes down to is battery life. If I vape 60w regularly I’d rather have 3-4 than 1-2. Then again there are times I don’t want such a bulky device also but less often for me

I had a Kbox 200 and an rx200 and had an ipv3 150w and have a cuboid 150 right now. Had many lower wattage ones also.

The gx350 for sure, switch between 2 and 4 batteries is Great. Nice looking mod. The ijoy looks okay but maybe heavy in the hand without a lesser battery option

I use rayon. Love it. It just holds up so much longer than cotton. Seems to handle higher wattage setups better and the juice flow is always great with very little break in time. 500’ boxes for under $20 can’t go wrong lol

1 Like

@VapeyMama @Anonymiss

1 Like

no imo its a wattage that is unreachable to enjoy

@Rob62 @Lolly @Amy2

1 Like

rx200 smok alien 220 kbox200

@Alisa @GPC2012 @Skullblade789

the ijoy , the simple answer is because i dont own one and what better way to get one than to win it :slight_smile:

i use japanese cotton no particular brand imo organic japanese cotton is all the same :smile:

@ozo @Whiterose0818

Where does it say one answer per post?

And thank you @Heaven_Gifts