HeavenGifts.com Thanksgiving Giveaway: Vaporesso Target Ceramic Tanks

A couple years ago they were making ceramic doughnut coils and while people liked the flavor they had some issues with the violently exploding at high wattage. This generation of ceramic coils look much sturdier and better. Id like to give them a try as well. They have been using them for quite awhile in weed vaporizers, seems to me we are getting the benefit or their experience with them.

1 Like

are those the vaping donuts I have heard about?

Yeah, Heaven_Gifts posted a video on youtube about the cCell coils. They look awesome and well put together! I am super stoked to try it :smiley:

Now I just need to learn to cast and fire my own ceramic coils… lol

1 Like

Probably, most people used them with no issues but some had serious problems. Ceramic coils should last a pretty long time, interested to see what happens with them in the upcoming year.

1 Like

I saw the “donuts” on Rip Trippers a while ago lol.

I would imagine that the metal “shell” on these cCell coils will keep the ceramic from expanding to the point of failure. I mean, it comes with a 0.2 ohm Ni coil! That thing has gotta run pretty hot.

1 Like

Hey hey Congratulations!

1 Like

I think Grimm green just did a bit on some new ceramics said it they spectacular. Dec 10th vlog?

1 Like

Congrats winners! Way to go @Heaven_Gifts, nice giveaway!

1 Like

I will review it!

3 Likes

We will lanuch many contests like this later.
Pay more attention to HG~:wink:

4 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

[size=10pt]Merry Christmas to everyone.
If you have interest in Target VTC tanks, you can pick one from HG at USD$30.22 by using 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” :wink:
[/size]

1 Like