HeavenGifts Giveaway: Time to win a flavor chasing tank OBS Engine RTA!

Wow another Giveaway from @Heaven_Gifts :slight_smile: My favorite feature has got to be the 25mm diameter thats a nice big deck for a newbie like me to learn to build on.

@ozo @fidalgo_vapes @Joel5 @Pugs1970

2 Likes

entry 1

obs designa looks great and with a big deck it would be an interesting one to check out

@Roycevape @Pugs1970 @Rob62 @Sprkslfly

3 Likes

Entry #1

I Liiiike big decks and I cannot lie…:upside_down:

looks like a solid piece of kit, like the top air flow, not a massive fan of the side fill but hey ho.

25mm too…aaaall good

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Uncaged @Rob62 @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

I had an OBS Crius and was happy with the vape quality but it leaked badly from the juice flow control. I have not used any of their other atomizers.

The Engine looks relly nice. I like the top airflow design.

I dont have a vape specific tool kit. I had all the tools that I needed when I started rebuilding. I may buy a 521 Tab at some point.

1 Like

Thanks for the comp

I have never owned an OBS RTA before, but this particular model appeals to me due to the airflow on the top hopefully reducing leakage as well overall. Along with the base and deck being isolated reducing the temperature of the tank. My current favourite RTA the Tornado Nano tank can get very hot to the touch when full at high wattage, so this design if works as said, it would be great…

I use coilmaster tools when rebuilding

@Grubby @Pugs1970 @Anonymiss @Josephine_van_Rijn

1 Like

Entry # 1

I like the Deck on the OBS Engine looks like a good RTA

@TBEV @Bogey_Again @Zero_Cool_Maul

1 Like

Nobody by the name of Ian has tried to particate in this contest. Maybe Mary will.

@mary_ewing @Mary8 @MaryHolly71 @mary1 @mary_parkes @mary_jane_letts

And last. @joepisculici

2 Likes

This tank looks absolutely incredible. If I win I will use it on my rx200. I would love to win!!

2 Likes

Never tried OBS, but I love the idea of a side filling tank and the velocity type build deck makes it all the more likable.

1 Like

I appreciate the pings, but I think I’ve finally found my sweet spot in vaping, and unfortunately this isn’t it.

At this point in time, I’m completely enamored with what I believe is referred to as the Genesis-styled tank (in particular: the Theorem, and the Limitless Plus). They’re just so easy to build, wick, and such tremendous flavor… that I’m going to sit most of these out (where tanks are concerned).

But I greatly appreciate the kind thoughts behind the pings, and I wish all of those interested the very best of luck in your attempts to win one!! =)

1 Like

OH GREAT SPARKS!..NOW I’M GONNA HAVE TO BUY A F&%KING THEOREM!!

THANK YOU VERY F&%KING MUCH

(grumble more money grumble always something grumble never ending list grumble)

4 Likes

You could always wait till there’s a giveaway for one, knowing your luck you’ll surely walk off with the prize :sadistically rubbing hands together: emoji
As for me, I already got one! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes
  1. What’s your impression on OBS brand?

After watching couple of reviews was really impressed by the airflow of the tank. As long as I’m a flavor chaser, would be interesting to try one!

Thanks HeavenGifts!

@AS3K @timmy_2_tone @tdyer38072 @TheVapez @tk4982 @tlk @tld @tcmxb89 @TvMixMaster @Tman2329

Love it!! lmaoooo “I fart in your general direction!” :laughing: classic!

but you’re right tho… @Heaven_Gifts sort it out…:grin:

2 Likes

Tell them to throw in at least 10 spare glass tanks, cause it is a Royal PITA when you’ve got to clean the thing. Take it apart and the glass breaks. :angry:

2 Likes

Oh believe me I am no stranger to buying spare glass, I am so careful now, all my tanks have the biggest vape bands I can find on…but alas…last week cleaning down my girlfriends kanger subtank mini, dropped the glass in the sink while I was running it under the tap :anguished:
bad boyfriend :disappointed:

1 Like

This one doesn’t require the dropping part, you have to take the glass off if you want to rebuild and it’s so flimsy and the fit is super tight, it’ll just break trying to pry it loose. First glass I ever broke since I started vaping. Of course once I wasn’t a virgin anymore number two was quick to follow. That one I did knock over and what’s worse is that I didn’t have a spare glass for that one. I figured I was so good in keeping them unbroken, I didn’t need to buy any spares for it. I’ve learned my lesson :wink:

1 Like

I had the same experience within the first three weeks of using mine (being an early buyer often has it’s penalties it seems). That’s why I was so pissed off at the Theorem at first. Chipped the bottom of the glass in the first two-three weeks while removing it. I shelved it for a bit and went back to happily using my Cleito w/RTA. Once I cooled down, I went back to it, kept working with it, found that I eliminated all spitback with the airflow full open in the front (over the coil), and life (and flavor) was grand!

It’s still the only glass that I’ve broken to date.

My interest also resurged when I saw one of Matt’s videos acknowledge that they did have glass issues on the initial runs, but those had since been addressed (and ironed out).

I have yet to buy a new one, but the second glass I’ve been using (that came with the kit) hasn’t had an issue so far. =)

Hope this helps allay anyone else’s concern who got “burned” by being an early adopter.

EDIT: apologies to HeavenGifts for the minor thread jack. Wasn’t intended.

2 Likes

OMG…I was not aware of this. I am shocked, yet still willing to console your state of forlorn.
You have only birthed two children, have ye? So, are you sure?

5 Likes

Three, it was the last one that put everything back the way it was before :innocent:

3 Likes