HeavenGifts Giveaway: Time to win a flavor chasing tank OBS Engine RTA!

The third one was the charm…
It’s the same in physics, where the atom exits the black hole and it closes up so tiny that it can no longer be seen…or even detected.
Happened the same way to me…after the third [in that marriage] I never saw it again !!

3 Likes

[quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:85406”]
2. Which feature do you like about OBS Engine Tank?[/quote]

Love the look of the top airflow and side filling.

@patifonik @DanTheMan @Lord_Brittie

1 Like

We may need a few more entries for the contest
:see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

@Zack
@yohkos
@xbrand24
@wryterra
@VapemBill
@Uncle_Screwtape
@Taraleelee_310
@Scottes777
@Roycevape

Maybe someone else can finish the alapabet of potential winners.

2 Likes

Entry

I don’t really have a view on the OBS brand, it’s not a name I’ve come across. Perhaps you should give me an OBS RTA so I can form an opinion? :wink:

I really like the look of the side filling mechanism. Filling is really important to me as I get through a LOT of juice and it looks even more convenient than the Griffin RTA top fill, which is my current go-to.

I’m very much a Coil Master guy for my building.

4 Likes

I totally just bought a Theorem…:disappointed:

5 Likes

/Nelson: HA HA!!

Can’t wait to hear back on it!

3 Likes

your fault…

I am weak :disappointed:

3 Likes

You’re hardly alone.
/looks at the flavoring corner that went from ~40 to 120+ in no time. Never mind the VT133, the Boreas, the Limitless Plus, the…

This forum should come with a warning I tell you!
(Besides, you already called it when you warned a newbie recently to the effect of “you’ve got to spend to keep up with this lot!” lol
So damned true brother.)

I’m just thrilled that I’ve finally found my niche (in short order compared to many) in preferences: RDTA, specifically, Genesis styled velocity decked tanks!! No more hunting for the perfect style/tank for me!!

3 Likes

I don’t even like tanks…
I drip all the time if I’m not driving haha :laughing:

1 Like

Entry : 1

The OBS Engine RTA have a nice design, I really like the top airflow design and big build deck.

1 Like

If I counted correctly we’ve got 31 entries, at least 30 were required… :grinning:

3 Likes

3o-1ne is pretty close. Plus it’s nice to see someone get pulled i to the forums that I haven’t seen or saw once.

I remember getting a trucker who had posted like once participate for like a whole week. He even asked questions about recipies which was pretty cool.

@AOSpades
@Brandon
@Chrisu
@diogo_santos
@Eitam
@Fong_You
@Greta

3 Likes

I’m sure we’ll get some more before the contest ends.

Entry 1

The OBS T-VCT is a tank I used for the longest time, great build quality and a very nice vape, I have a lot of respect for the OBS brand.

I really like the top airflow, great for an on the go tank you will put in your pocket, top airflow = no leaking.

I will be building with my UD Coill Jig: http://www.heavengifts.com/UD-Coil-Jig-with-Screw-Head.html Great tool and the added screwdriver tips are a great addition.

@dwdh586 @Ken_O_Where @Wings4Life

3 Likes

so…sorry for hijacking the thread again but, I got my Theorem yesterday, and in my infinite wisdom decided to give it a go when I got in last night relatively intoxicated :rolling_eyes:
I like it…now…didn’t last night haha, couldn’t get my inebriated head around it AT ALL, couldn’t work out the vent, threw away the drip tip because I was disgusted with how thin it was, couldn’t work out how to fill it, burnt my lips (because i had the vent shut) and could barely raise so much as a tiny cloud…
This morning however, even slightly hung over, I sussed it all out, and you’re right the flavour on this thing is awesome, I’ve put a more usable drip tip on, vents wide open, lovely stuff…I’m a fan! :wink::+1:

3 Likes

I knew I was being cussed out last night!!
Just didn’t know by who, or what for! :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Yeah, I forgot about the drip tip… That was the first thing I did too. Glad you dig it! =)

3 Likes

These look great might have to get one lol unless i can win one

2 Likes

What’s your impression on OBS brand?
2. Which feature do you like about OBS Engine Tank?
3. Let us know which tool kit you are/are going to use if it comes to rebuilding

Great name brand. Never owned anything from them before though.
The fill port is pretty awesome. Just slide up and insert unicorn bottle, simple.
Ss316 . Throw some right in.

2 Likes

Entry:
looks like a solid FC tank. i like the top airflow, almost impossible to make it leak. Usually when i make coils its at my friends house, he has the geekvape toolkit, we do this together as a hobby, we are not the best coilers out there, but we are still learning !

1. Good impression looks cool and built well.
  2. I like the clamp down feature.
  3. I don’t use a toolkit…just a screwdriver, drill, and my wire lol… Old school my friends.