HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win 200W IJOY RDTA Box & Enjoy 30% off Crazy Christmas Sale

How time flies…we are about to wave goodbye to the year of 2016 and step into a fresh new year. This year, we have shared so many good products and enjoyed plenty of fun contest time with you guys. We appreciate your long-term support and think “why not close this year with a nice prize?” So we carefully select a new product, IJOY RDTA Box to give away.

Speaking of IJOY, guess most of you are impressed with their achievement on RDTAs of this year. For example, the Limitless series, the Combo RDTA…all receive good comments, especially their interchangeable building deck system. And now they creatively integrate this deck system into an one piece device - RDTA Box, which means you can enjoy more than 10 optional build decks on this device. It runs on two 18650 batteries and supports 200w max output, definitely a good choice for high power vaping. A 12.8ml built-in tank ensures a longer vape time and a 15mm wide filling hole allows you to easily pour in your e-liquid and wash it. In addition, it also features a 0.96inch OLED screen display capable of rotating 180 degree, TC function, and upgradeable firmware. All in all, this RDTA Box provides a limitless expandability and versatility.

Wanna get a chance to try this IJOY RDTA Box? Join this contest now!! 1 Kit is ready for you to win.

Reply any of the below rules to enter:

1. What’s your favorite mod & tank setup in 2016?
  2. What features of the IJOY RDTA Box do you think is most appealing?
  3. What’s the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?
  4. Have you watched any video reviews about IJOY RDTA Box? Which reviewer do you like most?
  5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Attention:

1. The contest ends on December 19; We use random.org to select winners
  2. One answer per post
  3. We require at least 30 participants

Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win this nice mod as your best Christmas gift :wink: BTW, we are also doing a huge Christmas sale, up to 30% off with code “XMAS30”, don’t miss this great chance to stock some good gears :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My fav. mod in 2015 has probably been the Vt200 (followed by the Cuboid) and my fav tank was probably the OBS Engine (followed by the TFV4 RDTA and/or Griffin)…

3 Likes
  1. What’s your favorite mod & tank setup in 2016? Maxo 315w & Ohmega Beast Tank
    @Masud_Warid @QaxXxuZ
1 Like

[quote]Reply any of the below rules to enter:

1. What’s your favorite mod & tank setup in 2016?[/quote]

By far, the HCigar VT133 and the Wismec Theorem. Followed closely by the Limitless Plus!

@VapeyMama @Beaufort_Batches

1 Like

Might need to edit that down a bit :wink:

[quote]Attention:

1. The contest ends on December 19; We use random.org to select winners
  2. One answer per post[/quote]

@SirRisc @Lolly

4 Likes

The Hohmtech Hohmwrecker G2 is by far my favorite mod of 2016, followed by the Smok G-Priv.
The OBS Engine and Geekvape Griffin were definitely highlights, as well as the iJoy Combo RDTA.

2. What features of the IJOY RDTA Box do you think is most appealing?

The size of the tank and the general portability of the mod were the most appealing features. Still a bit chuffed that it broke down, but I’m sure there will be something similar appearing soon.

3. What’s the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?

AIO devices seem to be trending at the moment, I expect that trend to carry through to next year.

4. Have you watched any video reviews about IJOY RDTA Box? Which reviewer do you like most?

I’m my favorite reviewer of course! :joy:

5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

@Grubby @Pugs1970

(edit: I know it says 1 answer per post, I want to give other more chances than myself.)

2 Likes

Have to say the Wismec RX 2/3 with the Geekvape Griffin.

@BoyHowdy @Anonymiss

1 Like

My favorite mod & tank setup in 2016 is The Hcigar Nano Vt75 paired with the Ijoy Tornado Nano Tank

@Pugs1970 @Rob62

1 Like
  1. Smok Alien with baby beast
    :laughing:

@Amy2 @Sprkslfly

2 Likes

That was the Combo RDTA, unfortunately my RDTA Box failed after a week of use.
In iJoy’s defense, it was a sample from a very early batch and the issue was allegedly fixed in later batches.

4 Likes

Well, I don’t have a crystal ball… Lol
But I’m hoping that the trend will be to smaller, more ergonomic, dual 18650 devices that have accurate TC, and longevity in mind when selecting things like material components (chips, capacitors, etc) and finishes that don’t end up looking like crap after only 3-4 months’ use!

I’m seriously disappointed in the finish on the Cuboid 150w. It’s completely worn through the paint and down past the primer, right into the raw metal on the two sides where it gets held. And that’s with only normal use, and zero abuse and zero drops.

When I mention ergonomic, I generally think of designs like the Vaporesso Target (IIRC) or the HCigar VT75! I’m tired of seeing “boxes” everywhere you look. I’ve seen more aesthetically pleasing bars of soap. LMAO

@Pugs1970 @Whiterose0818

2 Likes

What’s the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?

Here in the UK it will all be about the TPD in May 2017. Whatever development goes on in the rest of the world in respect of Tanks. Here in the UK we will be restricted by regulations. So if we want a product outside of these, it will be very interesting to see how the authorities, deal with it, if we try to import them from abroad…

If I had to forecast what will become popular though. I see more and more Mech devices being released and I think their popularity will only increase in the coming months.

2 Likes

Not yet.

Favorite technical reviewer: Phil Busardo
Favorite video reviewer: Matt (SuckMyMod)
Favorite text/forum reviewer: Pugs1970 (ELR)

@Ken_O_Where @Pro_Vapes

3 Likes

The various decks!

@MysticRose @GPC2012

1 Like
    That would still be my Smok XCube and Maganus tank
    @Skullblade789 @TheTinMan1
1 Like
  1. What features of the IJOY RDTA Box do you think is most appealing?
    I like the huge juice storage in the can
    @MisterSinner @Lolly
2 Likes
  1. What’s the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?
    I’d like to see tanks with more durable coils that last for say 3 or 4 months and could possibly be cleaned and reused. @VapeyMama @SthrnMixer
1 Like

Evic VTC Duel with a Augvape Merlin RTA

@Kinnikinnick @Pugs1970

Reply any of the below rules to enter:

My favourite Mod has been the Liasimo L3 and my tank would have to be the Serpent Mini 25
2 Likes

Bless you sparks :wink: :ok_hand:

1 Like