HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win 200W IJOY RDTA Box & Enjoy 30% off Crazy Christmas Sale

I think the trend will be touch screens and a ridiculously high power output, as in 300W plus

I don’t watch many video reviews anymore as I don’t rate their opinions as highly as I do our very own, and my favorite reviewers @Pugs1970 and @SirRisc

2 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Lolly

2 Likes

Entry No: 1

1. Joyetech Evic-Vt With Ego One Mega Tank.

Entry No: 2

What features of the IJOY RDTA Box do you think is most appealing?

• I like the design, Interchangeable decks, and huge E-liquid capacity in the RDTA Box.
  1. What’s your favorite mod & tank setup in 2016?

Alien 220 with smok tfv8

@Volition
@Lolly

The fact I don’t own one yet and I want to give it a run

@Fenrir1
@Beaufort_Batches

Entry No: 3

What’s the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?

• I think there will be more modular tanks and mods and better touchscreen mods and AIO.

Entry No: 4

Have you watched any video reviews about IJOY RDTA Box? Which reviewer do you like most?

• Yes I’ve watched several reviews of RDTA Box and I like to watch reviews from DJLsb vapes as they are very informative.

Entry No: 5

Tag 2 of your friends here.

1 Like

This contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #64 Kalahariuk!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in 200W IJOY RDTA BOX, you can pick one from HG. Use our Christmas special coupon code “XMAS30” to get an 30% off discount!

7 Likes

@Kalahariuk congrats on the win!!

3 Likes

Congrats @Kalahariuk :boom:

3 Likes

Congrats @Kalahariuk …

3 Likes

congrats @Kalahariuk internet is working just in time lol. :wink:

3 Likes

congrats @Kalahariuk

3 Likes

congrats @Kalahariuk