HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win 315W IJoy Maxo, Experience the First Quad 18650 TC Mod

1.Tell us how long does your mod’s battery last: Depends on whether I am SubOhm’ing or not. SubOhm = about 6 hours
2.Tell us how long do you expect a mod’s battery last: I’d love it if it was 15 hours
3.Tell us your thoughts on IJoy Maxo’s switchable battery mode feature: Seems like a good idea
4.Tell us what functions do you think a mod should have: Changing temps and ohms/wattage is a must
5.If you were the winner, which tank or dripper do you gonna use with IJoy Maxo: Aspire 3.6ml

1.Tell us how long does your mod’s battery last: Depends on whether I am SubOhm’ing or not. SubOhm = about 6 hours
2.Tell us how long do you expect a mod’s battery last: I’d love it if it was 15 hours
3.Tell us your thoughts on IJoy Maxo’s switchable battery mode feature: Seems like a good idea
4.Tell us what functions do you think a mod should have: Changing temps and ohms/wattage is a must
5.If you were the winner, which tank or dripper do you gonna use with IJoy Maxo: Aspire 3.6ml. I don’t know, I’m new to this so suggest something!

5.If you were the winner, which tank or dripper do you gonna use with IJoy Maxo: Aspire 3.6ml. I don’t know, I’m new to this so suggest something!

OK! Thats five times

Entry 1
1.Tell us how long does your mod’s battery last i have been using rx200s lately and batteries been lasting about two and a half 3 days
2.Tell us how long do you expect a mod’s battery last
3.Tell us your thoughts on IJoy Maxo’s switchable battery mode feature
4.Tell us what functions do you think a mod should have
5.If you were the winner, which tank or dripper do you gonna use with IJoy Maxo

Entry 2

1.Tell us how long does your mod’s battery last
2.Tell us how long do you expect a mod’s battery last i expect single batt mods to last almost a day, double 18650s almost 2 days and so on… 3 = 3 days maxo = quad = almost 4 days

Entry 3

3.Tell us your thoughts on IJoy Maxo’s switchable battery mode feature pretty cool tech… but if u gonna carry around a brick of a mod like the maxo. My as well have all 4 batteries in it , so the battery life is awesome. No need to carry that brick if gonna use it as a. Double 18650 mod. In my opinion. But i guess if u short on charged batterys and onky have 2 ready… u could still vape

Entry 4

4.Tell us what functions do you think a mod should have , my favorite function is amp reading. To tell how many amps are being drawn from the wattage ur vaping at. I kove that on my rx200s. I know its not the amperage from the batts but the amp draw from the board its reading. But still hpgives u a good idea how much ur pulling on ur device

Entry 5

5.If you were the winner, which tank or dripper do you gonna use with IJoy Maxo not a small atomizer, needs to be something big. The biggest atty i have is either the avacado. Or maybe the estoc mega tank. Maybe the ijoy reaper tank, so i can keep the ijoy vibes going. Thanks for chance to win

Q1 3 hours if I use it like I think I’m still Smoking
Q2 As Above
Q3 Great might be able to squeeze 6 hours in dual mode
Q4 All the safety mods you can cram in
Q5 My new Baby Beast

Can I shove a 6th answer in Put all answers on 1 post be easier and quicker to read them all LOL

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:grin:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #5 Mark_Turner!

You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in 315W IJOY Maxo, you can pick one from HG at US$71.99 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

3 Likes

Congrats @Mark_Turner nice prize…

1 Like

Congrats @Mark_Turner

1 Like

Congrats @Mark_Turner

1 Like

Congrats @Mark_Turner! woop!

1 Like

Congrats Mark!

1 Like

Woo Hoo :raised_hands:
Thank You, Awesome Contest Giveaway!
Message sent, Can’t wait to try out the Maxo 315watt. I will be sure to leave my review once I have received my winnings. Thank you once again @Heaven_Gifts :+1:

6 Likes

Congrats on this win! I can only imagine! 315 watts…Wow! Can’t wait to see your take on this monstrously powerful mod!

1 Like

Congrats @Mark_Turner

1 Like