HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Desire Rabies RDA, Try Cloudy Dense Vaping

Desire Mad RDA is a success. Its superior performance and appealing looking wins much attention and buying. Now its brother Rabies RDA is ready to take the place. The Desire Rabies is a 24mm diamter deck, offers a good room for various coil builds especially for these complex clapton coils. Meanwhile, Desire places its airflow inlet a little bit lower than regular side airflow, makes it a bottom side airflow. Besides, it has a deeper juice well for more e-liquid capacity. The drip tip of Rabies is made of PEI, an environment-friendly material good for hot-proof. The whole tank is born for dense and massive vaping! Now we are giving away 1 kit of Desire Rabies RDA. Don’t be hesitated to give it a heat check!

To enter:
1.Do you build your own coil yourself? If so, what’s the specification of wire, like stainless steel, 28awg; If not, simple comment “Desire Rabies RDA”
2.Which feature of Desire Rabies do you like?
3.If you won in this contest, which mod do you prefer to match with this RDA? (Pick one at Heaven Gifts and paste link here!)
4.Share your vape gear here (pictured preferred)
5.Do you know Heaven Gifts’s slogan? If so, comment here; If no, comment “Heaven Gifts”

Note:
1.The contest ends on April 26,2017
2.We use random.org to select winner.
3.Every participant can post 5 times, one entry one post
4.We need at least 30 participants.

3 Likes

1.Do you build your own coil yourself? If so, what’s the specification of wire, like stainless steel, 28awg; If not, simple comment “Desire Rabies RDA”

Yes all different but standard is 316l fused clapton 2x 26 with a 40 wrap

1 Like

2.Which feature of Desire Rabies do you like?

Cool looking and looks to have a nice build deck

1 Like

3.If you won in this contest, which mod do you prefer to match with this RDA? (Pick one at Heaven Gifts and paste link here!)

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/SMOK-G-PRIV-220-Touch-Screen-MOD.html

1 Like

Mostly SS coils like fused claptons.

1 Like

I build with Kanthal and SS316L but also the moment 26awg nichrome 80 by 2 wrapped in 40awg is chuffing wonderfully.

1 Like

4.Share your vape gear here (pictured preferred)

Some in my rotation

3 Likes

Snake bites

1 Like

Desire has really nice build decks and this one looks quite cool the way the air flow is made.

1 Like

How about an wismec noisy cricket 2-25

1 Like

5.Do you know Heaven Gifts’s slogan? If so, comment here; If no, comment “Heaven Gifts”

No i don’t. But I would like you to change what ever it is to “Woftam Won This Competition”

But i will write “Heaven Gifts”

@GPC2012 @TheTinMan1 @R113 @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-MECH-Pro-MOD.html

1 Like

4 Likes

Heaven gifts blowing large flavoured clouds in heaven

1 Like

Unfortunately i don’t so “Heaven Gifts”

1 Like

i build my own coils. i use kanthal in various gauges, from 22ga to 36ga, depending on the type of build i do.

1 Like

the feature i like the most about the rabies rda is the angled airflow that hits the coil just right!

1 Like

the mod i would purchase:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Woody-Vapes-Stabilized-Wood-X200-TC-Box-MOD.html

2 Likes

1 Like