HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Desire Vape Mad Dog RDA, A Luxurious & Delicate Dripper Tank

Entry #1

1. What RDA are you using now?

Haven’t used any RDA Yet but have Combo RDTA will be buying RDA base for it to use it as RDA.

Entry #2

1. Which color of this RDA could attract you to buy it?

–Gold

Entry #3

1. Share the pics of your coil builds or your daily atty.

Entry #4

Have you used any product from Desire vape? Any suggestion for this brand?

• Haven’t used any of the desire vape product but i can say they make a good quality product by looking at photos of this RDA and it looks well made.

Entry #5

1. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #31 Lolly!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Desire Mad Dog RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$26.91 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

1 Like

Woot woot :raised_hands: Congratulations @Lolly Mad Dog Dripper Queen

1 Like

Congrats @Lolly

1 Like

Congratulations @Lolly :smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Lolly Enjoy

1 Like

Haha! Thank you! :blush::grin:

2 Likes

Congrats Lolly!!!

1 Like

Totally cooool! Thanks so much for the opportunity to enter @Heaven_Gifts…so excited! :blush:

4 Likes

Congrats @Lolly !!! :gift::boom::punch:

1 Like

Should totally learn to read up before i enter these competitions (facepalm)
Congrats @Lolly!! Wooop (youll love it btw)

1 Like

Good job @Lolly. Congratulations!

1 Like

I was ABOUT to post that I was gutted I’d missed the deadline on this, till I saw that @Lolly won, now I am DELIGHTED that I missed it … Woop woop LOLLY !!! Congrats Chick !

1 Like

Congrats @Lolly