HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Eleaf iCare, the Tiniest and Easiest to Use All-in-one Vape Gear

congrats @Maureeenie, thanks @Heaven_Gifts

1 Like

Wauw @Maureeenie, it seems to be your lucky week! Congrats to you and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie another kit to add to your growing collection :wink:

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie and thank you once again @Heaven_Gifts for another of your very generous giveaways!

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie. Super yay!

1 Like

OMG! I won! I cant believe it! Thank you thank you thank you!

4 Likes

Cool! Woot! You made my week!:grinning:

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie

1 Like

Congrats reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenie. sorry for the late response but I been suffering from dead internet and stupid supplier company.

1 Like

Congradulations

1 Like

Hello Everyone! Guess what came in the mail today from our friends at HeavensGifts?

These wonderful people did not send me one, they sent me two! A gold one and a white one! Here’s some pictures:

Kit Opened

Open Box

Teeny Tiny Coil (lol)

Teeny Tiny Mod (double lol)

My big win score!

I-Care Charging

The tank holds quite a bit of liquid, I was surprised! It charged really fast.

The flavor is spot on from my Melon Menthol, and a good amount of vapor (much better than a Blu type e-cig) This is win! I’m thinking the best use of this for an experienced vaper would be complete stealth. You could vape about anywhere and no one would know you were vaping.

Thank you Thank You Thank You Heavens Gifts!

6 Likes

Congrats @Maureeenie and i must say that @Heaven_Gifts went beyond their commitment by sending 2 of them to you. So Kudos to @Heaven_Gifts for that. :thumbsup:
I also hope you will enjoy your iCares as much as possible. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s an enjoyable amount of vapor. It’s kind of like vaping a pipe… the first draw warms it up and the second draw has a great amount of vapor. This little guy is awesome and it’s light as a feather! I’m very curious as to see how long the coil lasts.

This definitely would be great for first time vaper or just like they say… to get an older person off the cigarettes where our tanks and mods turn them off because of the size.

2 Likes

I have heard lots of good things about this little device so i am actually getting to the point where i do want one for myself. 1 contributing factor is the stealthiness it has where you can put it in a pocket and sneak it out and have a vape and nobody wouldn’t know you vaped unless they see the vapor. Real kewl.

1 Like
  • You can mouth to lung or lung hit it. If you lung hit it, don’t hit too hard. Might get a little bit of spit back.