HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Envii Terra,Try Hyper Power Vaping

1. Shared on FB

https://scontent.fsub2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18555893_308825806217057_4956657089366078318_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGLZj4elin8Qt3oTtxvdZBm0-_eUcxXCGZdOLGM9I1tp25kLfxpdrvVms5DND09-G2DtoM0tkOgxwRlO7iJu5eAIs_3BysELoHWy9aHGhShJT2RbcZ2JCJJYm3qngx0rrU&oh=b91b4cfee9e86ab1394abe0284b07425&oe=597C596F

1. Cotton Bacon / Native Wicks

Envii Terra

Iā€™ve been purposely avoiding all these giveaway threads. If I want something Iā€™ll usually just get it. But this one I had to comment on. It looks amazing. although I am suspicious as to how solid of a connection those coils will make. Looks like something that could be rife with connection problems. Still, awesome design for sure.

Envii Terra

Multi coils

Tsunami on sigelei 213

Japanese Cotton pads

This IS my social media site

My lord thats a giant ass tank! Do you carry it in the back of a truck and fill it every month? Lol love that WhiteRose too thats sweet

1 Like

I canā€™t say that I haveā€¦Envii Terra

Itā€™s a new idea that Iā€™ve never seen before. Im sure itā€™s going to have a slight learning curve but what a great way to get juice to the coils!

Merlin Miniā€¦Never leave home without it!

Japanese cottonā€¦Hey! From one of those other contests an entry asked if we knew HGā€™s mottoā€¦ā€œMake Vape Trade Easy!ā€ First time I heard that lol

1 Like

Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Envii Terra RTA? Here you go.

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win! Win! Win! Get Envii Terra for Free now, Enjoy Hyper Power Vaping!! 5 sets are waiting for you!

Please donā€™t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

3 Likes

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

1 Like

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #28 @jhmiller!!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesnā€™t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Envii Terra RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$42.49 by using 15% off code ā€œAHG15ā€.

3 Likes

Congrats @jhmiller

1 Like

Congrats @jhmiller . damn i so wanted that one to play with - have fun with it and let us all know what you think.

2 Likes