HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Geekvape Eagle Tank and Replacement HBC Coils

New to coil rebuilding? Wanna get your hands on RTA/RDA? Geekvape Eagle Tank is the one meets most vapers’ growing needs without getting involved in any rebuilding dilemma. What amazing is Geekvape offers as many as 20 coil options for vapers to select. No matter which vaping level you are, you would find one coil among the 20 to satisfy you.

Meanwhile, Geekvape claims the lifespan of these coils are 5 times longer than regular ones’. Though these are pre-made coils, they are cleanable and rewickable. By the way, it is said the coils features hand built quality.

The Eagle atomizer from Geekvape is such a tank option both for flavor chasers and cloud chasers.

Now Heaven Gifts gives you chances to win this amazing tank! We prepared 1 set of Eagle tank and 4 HBC coils this time. Three winners will be chosen.

Reply any of the rules below to enter:
1.Share your coil rebuilding experience if you have
2.What kind of wire your coil is made of
3.How do you think about this Eagle tank
4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts

Note:
1.The contest ends on August 17, 2016.
2.Three winners will be selected via random.org. The first winner we randomly pick will get the Eagle tank. The second and third one will get 2 HBC coils separately.
3.At least 30 participants join our contest.

5 Likes
  1. Tried to build coils once, discovered that my hands are too stiff and arthritic to do it.
  2. my coils are all kanthal and pre-made
  3. It’s an awesome looking tank. My son would love it for Christmas.
  4. @VapeyMama @SthrnMixer @LordVapor
1 Like

Oh how did you know? I was actually hoping somebody was going to ask me to review this tank :wink:

I almost bought one the other day. They are a very nice looking tank. And my guy at the vape shop loves his.

Thanks for the tag!

Ladies first
@Alisa @JoJo @Amy2 @Anonymiss

@therabidweasel @Ken_O_Where @bradslinux @SthrnMixer @Pro_Vapes @zigz

Guess I better read the rules then :smiley:

Ok, I am no master coil buider. But using 22 awg Titanium I can build a pair of coils for any of my atomizers that clock in at .08-.12 ohm without blinking an eye usually. Standard spaced coils is how we roll at my crime scene. I have also built some crazy Stevie Ray Vaughan coils. But never good enough to photograph and share except this bad boy:

That was in a Kanger Sub-Tank Mini (looky ozo!)
Still to this day one of the best flavor producing builds I have ever made.

6 Likes

Hey man we gotta get your gear built back up and what better way to do it than to win it. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks again @Heaven_Gifts for anther great giveaway :thumbsup:

Have had a great learning experience thanks to advice and tips from ELR members

Recently moved onto SS 316L from Kanthal…way better

I love it. Super simple

@ozo @BoyHowdy

2 Likes
  1. Have done a few builds but i’m to lazy to build all the time.
  2. I prefer SS coils as it is right now.
  3. Since i already got one and love it i wouldn’t mind having another one.
  4. @Josephine_van_Rijn @MisterSinner @GPC2012
1 Like
  1. I’ve been building my own coils for a few months. Tried making my own claptons once. It went ok but was too much work for too little enjoyment for me.
  2. My coils are made out of ss316L. I build either simple round wire builds and use various Clapton and weaved ss316L.
  3. I’ve seen some reviews that have been really positive and would for sure be interested in trying this this out. As for the prebuilt coils I think that would benefit those people like me who don’t enjoy building all that much and would rather make ejuice.
  4. Maybe @Anonymiss and @cremeanddessertvaper would be interested.
2 Likes
  1. I have been building my own coils for a couple of months now and have gotten pretty decent at it.
  2. I mainly use SS 316L wire when building my coils.
  3. I like the new Eagle tank, not to sure about prebuilt coils with all the FDA regulations of late.
  4. @Alisa @Anonymiss
1 Like

I do build my own coils, but it’s very hard sometimes with arthritis.
I like using SS 316L
The new Eagle looks like a well-built tank I would love to own.
@MisterSinner @Fenrir1 @AndyT

1 Like
  1. I have built a few but I am still learning
  2. I have tried Kanthal, Titanium and ss316(L) leaning towards SS more than the others but still looking for the wire that suits me best.
  3. Love to try it with different coils so i can finally decide what wire is for me.
  4. @Phill @Grubby @Pattie
1 Like

Even with all my other attys in daily rotation…I keep 4 Subtank/Toptanks in daily use.
The more I play with that little RBA the better the flavor gets.
I have a clapton jig, but I only make standard, fused, and twisted claptons.
Most of the time I don’t even use claptons, and none of them (attys) have seen any kanthal A1 in over a year.

2 Likes
  1. I’ve been building my own coils for about a year. It’s been pretty much a trial and error experience.

2. I usually use 26g Kanthal or SS316L. Sometimes I’ll use 24g… just depends on the tank I’m building for. I’ve done a few twisted builds but mostly stick to single wire.

3. The Eagle is a pretty sexy looking tank and looks like it is super versatile with all the coil options available for it.

4. @SthrnMixer @Pro_Vapes

1 Like

1.Share your coil rebuilding experience if you have - I’ve been building my own coils, since i’ve started vaping. Single, dual, twisted, sub ohm, regular coils, micro coils - i like to experiment with coil building. My favorite material is kanthal. My fav. build is:
kanthal 28 gauge, dual coil, parallel, 7 wraps on 2 mm

2.What kind of wire your coil is made of - kanthal forever!!! :slight_smile:

3.How do you think about this Eagle tank - i like this brand. cool new product!

@Anonymiss @daadi @jhmiller @VapingSoul978

2 Likes

1, Always slightly confused by what people refer to when they say ‘building’ coils, I don’t make complex coils from scratch, leave that malarky to the experts, but I have been making my own coils from a reel for over a year now, don’t really follow an exact science with it, always seems to work ok…lol :laughing: I buy more complicated coils ready to fit.
2. Kenthal usually, I have Alien claptons in my cloud chaser @ 0.42 ohms, but I have duel spaced .22 Ti in my Tsunami @0.23ohm
3. Loving the Tsunami so I would love to see what their tank was all about, looks like an epic piece of kit.
4 @Bearkat @MisterSinner

3 Likes

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway

1. I have been building coils for 4 years now. I started out Rebuilding those tiny little vivi nova coils… LOL

2. I like to use 316 L SS wire and now Ti wire

3. I think the Eagle Tank looks interesting and would love to try it

4. @Pattie @Kinnikinnick @ozo @fidalgo_vapes @Lostmarbles

4 Likes

you have never seen those comps , people build some pretty crazy stuff , its not just putting a wire in a coil jig and turning so many times

3 Likes

1.Been building for a while now. Not to bad now. But I remember my first was a twisted 2.28g dual stainless steel wire build. It was a super Hot and drank a ton of juice.
3. I think this eagle tank is beautiful. It’s truly amazing looking.
4.@Bearkat @Heaven_Gifts @jhmiller

3 Likes

I wish to voice agreement others have made to @Heaven_Gifts for the massive giveaways they have recently been doing this month, thank you very much… and I sincerly hope you have another 8 to 28 years of business (althought I won’t be around in 28 years :confounded:

Fairly new… building on the Griffin 22mm and 25mm, and the Theorem, a few drippers (that I dislike)

I am also fairly new to coil builds, nothing fancy, mainly single wrap SS 316L or pre-wrapped clapton wire, that I use at .5 to .6 (for both the SS and clapton) for 6-10 months

I like the build, and would like to see what the prebuilt coils would be like at a .5 or so ohm.

@ozo @Whiterose0818 @Ken_O_Where

6 Likes

Thanks for your supports and best wishes.
We will do ourselves better.:wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply, but no need to thank me… received my two backup Theorem tanks I purchased from your site yesterday, and vaping on the original one I believe I also had purchased from you (that or a Griffin… I’d have to check my records…)… I know I am speaking not only from myself… but thank you very much for the products you have been kind enough to be sharing, but also for the quick shipping for a location so far away… and the excellent customer service.

6 Likes