HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Geekvape Eagle Tank and Replacement HBC Coils

We need some more contestants for this giveaway before the 17th.
@Pattie @ZeroedIn @dwdh586 @Sprkslfly @BoyHowdy @bradslinux @BoDarc @john70 @Big_Benny_MI @JustSomeVaper anybody?

3 Likes

Still need some more people for this contest
@Rob62
@Grubby
@GPC2012
@ozo
@MisterSinner
@Lostmarbles
@VapeyMama
@Josephine_van_Rijn
@mikelej14

3 Likes

@Maureeenie
@Uncaged
@Pattie
@CallMeTut
@jhmiller
@Weanlaw
@LordVapor
@redscaddy22
@wvsanta
@BoyHowdy

6 Likes

Take a look at who entered first @Anonymiss, I done did already done did it. :wink: Unless of course we get two entries here also?

3 Likes

Reply any of the rules below to enter:
1.Share your coil rebuilding experience if you have. Build mine 80% off the time. I always vape pre builts that come with tanks/kits. And occasionally buy a 5 pack. But most time just winde my own real quick.
2.What kind of wire your coil is made of i only use 2 types of wire. A1 Kanthal and SS316L. with SS being my fav. The flavor is amazing.
3.How do you think about this Eagle tank pretty cool sub ohm tank! Like the griffin but with some beefy coils. And awesome part is you can rewick the prebuilt coils and keep on vaping!
4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts @Anonymiss @MisterSinner

4 Likes

If my count is right we just need 8 more at the moment. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

utohā€¦ calling in the heavy artillery of cheerleaders

3 Likes

trying to give @Anonymiss a break from counting lolā€¦she is prob still dizzy from the other giveaway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Iā€™m post # 14 but Thankā€™s for reminding me :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey guys. I know everyone who has entered wants more people to enter so it increases the likelihood of HG doing the giveaway, but we need to keep the tags limited to just entries and only tag people you at least kinda know here or know would be interested in this. I didnā€™t say anything in the anniversary one cuz there were so many entries that were needed, but itā€™s kinda spammy and Iā€™d rather not make a habit out of that kinda thing. Thanks!

6 Likes

Im fairly new to building,though vaping almost 4yrs now. I keep my coils simple enough, SS 317L 25g,10 wraps per coil around a 3mm bit and it usually comes at around 0.35ohm

Looks a nice tidy tank, Geekvape products are always well machined and perform great

@WhiteRaven @ozo @Bearkat

4 Likes

not sure if you have seen this already but there is this contest going on as well @18WheelsVapin

1 Like

Oh cool yeah Iā€™m trying to find my way around thank you @Anonymiss

2 Likes

I started vaping over 9 months ago, started building 8 months ago. I use mostly RTAs anymore. Love kanthal, and in the form of Claptons. I love the looks of the Eagle, beautiful tank and convent coils! @Anonymiss @Rob62 Thanks for the opportunity!

4 Likes

1 I mainly use coils that I build any more , more economical but the flavor is what keeps me building my own.
2 I for the most part stick with Titanium , super easy to build with and the flavor is outstanding.I will use 316L SS as well as Kanthal and NiChrome 80 at times if the application forces me too.
3. I do like the looks of the Eagle Tank , looks like a great design and easy to build on!
4 @mstokens @MisterSinner

4 Likes
  1. I have been making my own coils for aromamizer, aromamizer supreme, tfv4 rba, subtank mini rba, and some other rda decks ive had and haveā€¦
  2. I really like stainless steel. I also use kanthal, nichrome80, and titanium from time to time.
  3. I have heard it is basically a premade coil version of a Griffin so should be pretty impressive to say the least.
    @Ken_O_Where @bradslinux
3 Likes

I am new to the vaping only about two months now and have quit smoking and chewing and love itXN. I have bought five mods already 3 rda and two tanks so Iā€™m definitely hooked.

1. my favorite build so far is a twisted clapton just built today and used on my Smok H-priv 220 and I am in love!!!
  2. I used 26g Kanthal for the twisted core and 32g Kanthal for the outer.
  3. I checked the tank out and it looks pretty sick, Iā€™m digging the design.
    4.@vape n coffee @Anonymiss
3 Likes

My coil building experience - built many different types of coils, favorite edv coil is a 5 wrap twisted 26ga kanthal at 3.0mm.

My builds are made of twisted 26ga kanthal.

The eagle tank is a beautiful one, would absolutely love an opportunity to use it because of its convenience. Iā€™m a trucker, I need something that requires little to no attention while I drive.

@Mr_Darcy @LES017

4 Likes

I already etered this one.

But thanks for tagging me back in because I want to give a great big thank you to Heaven Gifts. When I place my next order for vape gear it will be at heavengifts.com because of how great these guys are. I have plans to buy the entire VapeOnly line there. That stuff looks amazing.

9 Likes
  1. I have made parallel coil with nichrome 28awg
  2. Khantal and Nichrome
  3. Itā€™s interesting, looks great and innovative for people who want to try out new styles of coils.
  4. @DaveH1 @Geero
2 Likes