HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Geekvape Eagle Tank and Replacement HBC Coils

If you had just screwed that coil in and started vaping the flavor would have been really muted for you. I’m sure you will enjoy the flavor with a decent amount of cotton in it when you start using it after the cleaning. Looking forward to hear what your opinion is on the tank.

2 Likes

Ok guys after cleaning everything and putting it all back together ( I decided to use the single coil )
I had to fix some operator errors… LOL … I have been used to using my Kayfun V5 with the juice flow all the way open. On this Eagle tank I opened the JF way too much for the 40/60 juice I was using and took a couple of primer puffs. The results was half of the tank siphoned out of the Air flow slots LOL what a mess I used a little less cotton then what was in the prebuilt coils but I don’t think that was the problem. I think the JF wide open and the primer puffs caused the issue because this thing wicks really well and the flavor is spot on. Give me a few days to put this tank through it’s paces and I’ll report back

No Primer Puffs … LOL … Live and Learn

3 Likes

Oh you had a little mishap there :smile: I have used this one with 50/50 without any problems with the JF all open. Maybe i had a bit more cotton than you. The only leakage i had was one really hot day (95°F) with 50/50 juice and it started seeping just a tad from the airholes. The fix was to close the JF and open it again when i wanted to vape until i got home again.
The flavor is really good in this tank isn’t it? I know i love mine.

1 Like

Ya the Flavor is Really Good I’ll just have to work with this tank :sunglasses: I think I caused the siphoning action… LOL

2 Likes

Don’t you worry because you are in good company when it comes to have a big leak on that tank. Mike Vapes had a major leak on a live show he attended when he first got the tank. :smile:

1 Like

This is why I love my Kayfun V5 Good Flavor and Absolutely No Leaks even if I lay it down on it’s side :+1:

1 Like

wtf that guy fdoesnt need this lmao just kidding congrats @Rob62

1 Like