HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Joyetech eGo Aio Kit

As the market today, is full of advanced vape gears, and the vape talk is really into a pro level which is related to electricity and physics quite much. It does not give any chance for those who are new to e-cigarette, those who need it as an alternative as it was supposed to be at the very beginning. A part of them gave up vaping for its difficulty.

Now, Joyetech releases its latest ego device which is called Aio, this is really something for daily vaping, a device for all vapers. eGo AIO, as an all-in-one style, attaches the best anti-leaking structure with 2ml e-juice capacity. It applies childproof systems: pressure twist cap of tank and five-click fire button of power supply. It is simple and convenient in use, but fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors. Its simplicity and efficiency make the device quite popular and unique.

So, if you happen to need a vape gear as an alternative of tobacco, or as your daily vape device, even your family members, friends are suffering with the nicotine addiction, the BRAND NEW eGo AIO by Joyetech would be your best vape gadget solution right now.

Now Heaven Gifts offer 2 sets of Joytech eGo Aio to give away.

To enter the contest, please finish our survey:

1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
  2. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
  3. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear
  4. For a daily vaping gear like eGo Aio, what’s your suggested price
  5. Which features do you like about eGo Aio

Note:

1. The contest will be ended on March 17th, 2016. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org on March 18, 2016.
  2. At least 40 participants join our survey
    3.You can post each answer in separate thread, which means every participant can have at most 5 times to enter.

If convenient, please help us invite more vaping friends to join in.

2 Likes
  1. I use a lot of liquid per day so being able to hold more is a bonus but not required.
    2 to 5 ml
    To last 1 day, so around 1200mah I guess
    black, white, red
    $25 or less
    Easy to fill, easy to operate, the lights!!!
    Ideal vaper for my mom.

Anywhere between 2.5 and 5mls

More is always better, however, anything above 900mah can be useful

Black, white or Stainless Steel

For any device that is not re-buildable the price needs to be kept low to compensate for buying spare atomisers: so anything less than $25 would be OK.

The compact size, the child-proof design and the all-in-one look. This would make a great device for a newbie & looks like a good stealth device for a more experienced user.

This looks a great prize!

1/. 5ml would be ideal but anything at 2ml or above is acceptable.

2/ Not a fan of lower powered batteries so I would opt for around 1000 and above.

3/. Silver

4/. ÂŁ20

5/. I really like the childproof lock is a great idea and let’s not forget the leak proof design! These 2 features would, I think, be on everyone’s wish list?
But the overall look of this device is very appealing and is something that would appeal to my wife,who is still a smoker looking to quit , but also myself.

1. I like a strong battery capacity the weeker batteries last no time and I do not get the hits I need.
  1. Black is my usual go to but I like the stainless and black combo as well… white gets dirty too quick but it does look nice
  1. 49.99 or free :stuck_out_tongue:
  1. childproof
  1. 4-5ml
  2. as long as it last 6-8 hrs I am pleased.
    3.black or ss
    4.$40
  3. all in one and childproof

Personally, I use on average 2 - 3 ml a day.

I currently only have a 650mAh battery, but I have to charge it multiple times throughout the day, so honestly, 1300mAh+ would be better, for sure.

Usually I go for black, but it really just depends on the shades, I like a darker red more, but most only offer a bright red so I don’t pick it.

Well, considering my relatively crappy EVOD2 starter kit was nearly $30, I would guess close to that range. though, I have to admit, I got ripped off on that evod2 kit, definitely wasn’t worth it.

After going to the page linked to see the price and features, it is honestly hard to decide… good price, sub-ohm, decent mAh battery (especially for the price)… overall though, I would say the price for what you get sounds best to me.

To enter the contest, please finish our survey:

the more the better. buth if it´s topfill i dont care. :slight_smile:

2 - 3000 mah

Pink, white or black

20 - 30 euro if it´s cheaper more people will be intrested in start vaping :slight_smile:

it´s a compact device smart system en discreat.

So, I guess we aren’t allowed 5 entries after all? @daath

Ha! Sorry guys, I hadn’t noticed that - I just thought you guys were sloppy, and I cleaned up a bit! :smiley: Reverted!