HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Joyetech eGo Aio Kit

1. Enough to last 6-8 hours if ti can be charged via USB. More if not.
  1. Stainless Steel
  1. <$50.00
  1. Compact design.
  1. 2ml minimum
  1. 3-5ml
  2. 12 hrs
  3. Black Red Green Blue
  4. $20 or less
  5. Sleek small and light’s
  1. 4+ hrs of medium use
  1. Black or SS
  1. How much e-liquid capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
    2 ml for an all in one MTL kit.

This contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.:slight_smile:

1. How much battery capacity do you expect for a daily vaping gear
    2000 mAh

awwwww, mid entry…

All good though, I’ll catch the next one. :thumbsup:
Good luck all!

1 Like

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.
As the rules said, we intended to giveaway 2 sets of eGo Aio here if there’s at least 40 participants. But now, we have 16 participants. So we gonna choose one winner. Hope you can understand.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! mikelej14!

Congratulations! mikelej14! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel & email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGo Aio, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price which is US$18.31.

BTW if you don’t win here, never mind & don’t be upset. The contest: Get 30 Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kits for Free on our site hasn’t ended. You still have chance to get a free one.

What’s more, another contest: Get 20 sets of Griffin 25 for free is held on our site.

You are welcome to join these contests. Good luck!!!

1 Like

WOOHOO :slight_smile: Thank you! I will PM you in just a minute.

2 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, i desperately needed an upgrade. haha :slight_smile:

Grats!!! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Congrats Winner!!!

1 Like

Well, @mikelej14 how’s it vaping? I’m thinking about picking one up for my sister, I finally got her into vaping :sweat:
Maybe one for myself to take out and be less conspicuous. Spill the beans my friend :grinning:

It is actually great. Ill get the negative out of the way first, though… The air control. It is very loose and spins nearly freely so constant checking and adjusting is needed between each trip in the pocket before use. Thats about the only thing negative i have to say about it. And i can live with that no biggy.
The changing color led is nifty to see liquid level in dark and looks cool in the liquid. Also can turn the light off if you want to save some power or be stealthy. It is very short, shorter than a ego 600mah with evod 2 tank. But chubbier, feels good in the hand nice and compact design at 19mm diameter. Battery life isnt the best but being passthru usb its no problem. Expect 3-4 hours of fairly regular usage, or longer if you dont vape as often. The coil it comes with is 0.6ohm but nobody b&m sells them. But that isn’t a bad thing because the Cubis 0.5ohm works even better! Also the Cubis rba coil can work in this (as long as you stay at 0.5ohm+). I still use mine regularly just as much, some days even more than the aromamizer… It just works and feels good to hold (especially for being ex smoker… Its not big and heavy or bulky but packs the punch a person quiting analogs would need) with the stock 0.6ohm coil, airflow is pretty restricted even set full open. The airflow on the 0.5ohm cubis coil is much better and i use it at about 2/3 open for a nice thick clean vape. If this one ever craps out, i would definitely buy another.

2 Likes