HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Joyetech eGo Aio Kit

Thanks! :grinning: I will probably hit the buy button then. They sell the 0.6 AIO coils at Fasttech for $6.86.

1 Like

I recommend the .5 ohm… It makes a huge difference in performance. The hole size is nearly 3x bigger as it only has a screen over the cotton/coil instead of the .6 which has a little fitting that really restricts its output. Js. Great for mtl either way.

1 Like

Forgot to mention. The drip tips it comes with are pretty nice also. One has a spiral inner design to prevent spit back from the coil and the other is a clear plastic without the spiral.
The spiral does prevent the hot juice spittle but also restricts the performance, i use the clear one or others i have just because i personally dont like that restricted a pull off it, but i do get some hot splatters from time to time, which is why i reduce the airflow to 2/3 with the .5 coil, seems to keep that under control and still give a good pull

2 Likes

I probably start her out on the .6 first, she’s vaping on an iClear16 with 1.5 ohm at the moment and seems to like a tight draw. Think the AIO .6 would be a huge improved already :grinning:[quote=“mikelej14, post:63, topic:54466”]
The drip tips it comes with are pretty nice also.
[/quote]They are not 510 drip tips I guess but ego? I read the drip tip can get kinda hot so I was thinking about buying an extra one that’s a little longer.

All the tips i have fit in it just fine, some are a little fat so it looks funny. Standard 510, just the top isnt flat so larger tips overhang silly lol, I havent had any heat issues on the tip unless i chain vape like 6+ pulls in a row. The acrylic tips they give seem to block the heat transfer well enough. Shouldnt be a problem, the tip hasnt ever gotten burning hot or anything for me
Pocket firing can really heat up the cap piece under the airflow pretty hot but we all try not pocket firing anyway so shouldnt be a problem… 5 taps of the fire to lock it off

1 Like