HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank! 3 Winners!

Ceramic technology has been widely used on various E-cigarette gear. It is applied in different forms and shapes. Starre Pure Ceramic tank by Freemax is such a tank that adopts the innovative technology.

The coil itself is housed by ceramic, which is designed for a relatively high wattage vaping, if compared to the well-known vaporessoc Cell coil. You could easily tell this purpose from the ohm value of the coils (0.25Ω and 0.5Ω) it comes with. More than that, the top airflow control system Freemax Starre Pure features is one of the rare that could make sure the air go through the coil thoroughly and 100% leakage proof. Other than this, Freemax Starre Pure features a 4ml e-juice capacity that large. Compared to other tanks have the same level capacity, Starre Pure has the most compact size, perfect for you out &about vaping.

Now Heaven Gifts gives you chance to try this new technology! We prepared 3 FreemaxStarre Pure Ceramic Tank to give away!

Here we have 3 ways to enter the contest, reply to any of the rules below to enter:
1.Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology (Every participant’s first entry must answer this question)
2.Tag 2+ friends (if you don’t have forum friend, just ignore it)
3.Then Play Word Chain: Comment one word and the word should be related to e-cigarette/vaping (e-cigarette brand, e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Heaven Gifts
Smok
Kanger
If you draw a blank then post
‘Freemax’
Next post will start any word with ‘X’

Note:
1.The contest ends on October 27th ; We use random.org to select winners
2.You can enter as much as you want by playing word chain and please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3.We require at least 150 replies

Good luck!

2 Likes

What? One word, with 10 character minimum limit. You trolling Christina lol I don’t get it

I don’t know anything about the freemax brand but I’d love to try it out. I’ve never had anything with a ceramic coil yet and I like the 100% no leak guarantee
@Anonymiss @Uncaged @ozo @Bearkat @VapeyMama

First word Kayfun.

I’ve never tried the Freemax brand or ceramics but I’d certainly like to try both!
@BoyHowdy @MisterSinner
Nautilus.

I’ve tried Freemax - They’re pretty cool! Never tried a ceramic though!

@JoJo @DarthVapor

SMOK!

1 Like

Never tried or had Freemax but looks cool to me!

@GPC2012 @BoyHowdy

KANGER!

Here we have 3 ways to enter the contest, reply to any of the rules below to enter:
1.Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology (Every participant’s first entry must answer this question)
Never heard of the Freemax brand, really interested in the new ceramic tech and really want to try it
2.Tag 2+ friends (if you don’t have forum friend, just ignore it)
@ozo @Joel5
3.Then Play Word Chain: Comment one word and the word should be related to e-cigarette/vaping (e-cigarette brand, e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.
Reuleaux (sorry in advance to the next person)

1 Like

I’m next…
This looks like a Great Tank with TOP airflow AND Through coil flow! wow fantastic! I know from my experience ceramic is the best most flavorful vape. and top airflow means the bottom of the tank is sealed so no leaks. and through coil means the best vapor.
@BoDarc @MisterSinner look at this tank/coil giveaway!
and my word begins with X…

XCalibur

1 Like

Freemax is a new brand to me but ceramic coils are my favorite!
I’d like to try this… check it out @redscaddy22 @Joel5
my word is RDA

1 Like

your word needed to start with the letter N

1 Like

Letter R :wink:

1 Like

Never heard of freemax before but the tank looks good

@Pugs1970 @Kalahariuk @Lolly

ATOMISER

I’m extremely intrigued by all this ceramic wizardry, I have nothing ceramic, and I hate gaps in my collection! :), never heard of Freemax though, new kid on the ceramic block maybe? :grin:

@VapeyMama @Kalahariuk @BoyHowdy

dammit @Grubby you got me with R…erm…

RDA!..does that count?..not really a word though…

REBUILD-ABLE …duh

1 Like

Entry 1

Top Airflow meaning no leaks, big clouds and huge juice holes that give great flavour, what isn’t there to like about this sub-ohm tank… Looks a genuine improvement on the original Freemax Starre V1 tank from last year

@BoyHowdy @MisterSinner

My ecig related term

e-liquid-recipes.com

1 Like

Ty for the tag @BoDarc

I been hearing this freemax pure tank has the best flavor out of all the new tanks out!

I loved the ceramic knathal coil in the target mod. It was awesome! Good looking tank! Somebody going to be extremely happy!

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Anonymiss

1 Like

I havent tried Freemax, but it looks very nice and the leak guarantee sounds very interessting. I have no experience with ceramic coils but want to try it

I haven’t tried a Freemax or a ceramic yet but i would really like too.
@GPC2012 @mikelej14

Mechanical mod

1 Like

Digiflavour

I love the Freemax Starre original. Great flavor and long lasting coils. I’ve heard the pure ceramic offers even better flavor, and it sure is an elegant looking tank.

@Pugs1970 @BoDarc @BoyHowdy @VapeyMama @ozo @Fenrir1 @juice_junkie_lover

Ripe Strawberry TFA