HeavenGifts giveaway: Win Ijoy reaper plus tank

I have used Kanthal and Titanium wire. I am now strictly a Ti guy. I love the flavor I get from it and making coils that produce great flavor is much easier now.

First impressions of the iJoy Reaper Plus tank - That think looks beautifully made. I love the red anodized band. Top and bottom airflow is pretty cool too. I love that feature on my TFV4. I can’t wait to try one of these.

1 Like

I have used NI200, TI, 316L and Kanthal. They all have their uses but right now I’m using TI exclusively because the flavor is so much better. I like the look of this Reaper tank and would love to try it out.

Thanks for the opportunity to win one and good luck to everyone!

I use 316L and only 316L. Ive used others in the past but consider them part of the learning curve.

Its a nice looking tank with many fill options and 3.8ml isnt bad at all. Looks like it has decent air flow as well. Thanks for the chance!

I use mostly Ti wire these days. First thoughts, its a very nice looking tank. Add to that the fact that it’s top fill, has multiple airflow options, and comes with a rebuildable deck it’s sure to be one hell of a cloud making, flavor chasing piece of hardware. It is definitely on my “Must have!” list. Thank you HeavenGifts for this opportunity!

I am currenty enjoying my .5 OCC premade on my STM. Haven’t had the nerve to wick the RBA yet, but I will in the next day or so.
This tank looks great, side fill is a bonus, and looks to have amazing airflow.
Edit: got the RBA wicked, first wicking job ever. It works!!

To celebrate the upcoming new year, HG prepares the first sale in 2016—Huge New Year Sales: Up to 63% Off discount.
Please don’t hesitate to get your favorite gear with wonderful price during this Sales.

I am just getting into building my own coils but will probably use a larger kanthal coil as I am a beginner. Mu first impression of this tank is that it all looks great. Tob and bottom airflow and top filling for a start. But it all looks great! oh and the RBA head. Nice.

I made the jump the other day to Ni coils, after all the help from the forum guys here i learned how to make a good coil i was a bit sceptical at first but my lord how nice the vape is. I wanted to buy a ti compatible device but the vape shop didnt have the one i wanted so i got the snow wolf 200
Below is a pic of my first ever ni build the flavor is amazing thanks everyone

I would love a tank like above as dripping and driving is tough and i always have to make sure i am in a safe place first

2 Likes

I’ve been using kanthal in my builds and now have started using ti in my rta’s.

I’m using kanthal in my rda and pre-made clapton coils in my triton 2. Love the way this tank looks; can’t wait to get one.

I use kanthal right now but am looking forward to trying some Ti. Nice looking tank and perhaps I could try my hand at building with it.

Im surprised how many of you haven’t tried the wonders and frustrations of temp control yet

Nice job brother!

1 Like

Guys, hurry up!!!
2 days left. You still have lots of chance to win.:wink:

1 Like

@Heaven_Gifts Thank you for this opportunity!
I sent an email about getting the 5$ gift card but have not received anything. Are you sending a coupon code through the email or does it apply to my account in the website automatically?

1 Like

We are sending the emails about the code of gift card to participants.
Could you tell me your email address?
I will check whether we send it to you or not.:wink:

4 Likes

PM with email address sent @Heaven_Gifts

2 Likes

Fingers and toes crossed lol good luck everyone and thanks for these giveaways @Heaven_Gifts its really nice of you

1 Like

I use ni200, ti, SS with istick40, ipv d2
The new reaper plus is another huge lung inhale atty. Hope it’s good, But I cannot judge by the looks

1 Like

@Heaven_Gifts I wish to be withdrawn from this giveaway. I just won the Cubis. So don’t put my name in the randomizer please Christina.

2 Likes