HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Joyetech Atopack Penguin, Experience New Coil System for Pure Flavor

As one of the leading brands in e-cigar industry, Joyetech can always bring us some surprize. The latest one is their new release - Atopack Penguin, which is pretty eye-catching at first glance due to its penguin-like appearance. It consists of a 2000mAh built-in battery and a refillable cartridge that comes with two capacity options, 8.8ml huge e-liquid capacity for more joy time, while 2ml version for TPD compliance. The amazing thing is its new innovative Juice Vertical Injection coil system which adopts a unique method of vertical juice injection resolution. It has a brilliant ceramic cradle that is placed horizontally so that the wick could be well saturated, thus lead to producing pure flavor. In addition, the package comes with 2 coil option, one is for MTL vaping and one is for DTL vaping. It’s undoubtedly a good starter kit for all vapers. Wanna get your hand on this beautiful device? No problem, 1 kit is ready for you to WIN.

To enter:

1. Do you like this Atopack Penguin starter kit, design, feature, ect? Why or why not?
  2. What’s your favorite product from Joyetech?
  3. Have you seen any other devices that have animal-like appearance design?
  4. (optional) Share Joyetech Atopack Penguin on any of your social media platforms.

Note:

1. We use random.org to select winner on May 3, 2017.
  2. Each person can post 4 times at most.
  3. At least 80 replies requested.
2 Likes

1 Not really, But I really would like to PIF this to my daughter who is struggling to make the transition to a safer alternative to tobacco use.

4 Likes

2 Without a doubt the Cuboid 150 watt. I actually own 2 of these devices and they are incredibly solid

1 Like

3 Have you seen any other devices that have animal-like appearance design?
I have not, I am aware of a few that share animal names. But none that look like an animal, although a Giraffe MOD would be funky :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Thank you for offering this opportunity to win a unique and unconventional Vaping device. May the power of the Atopack Penguin provide large clouds & original flavor!

1 Like

I don’t like anything with stock coils or fixed batteries but my sis would love it :grinning:

1 Like

The LMC box mod.
@SunnyT @VapeyMama @Lolly @anon60225325 @DrChud @Ajinkya @Boogenshizzle @GPC2012 @louiesquared @Maureeenie

4 Likes

It’s a funny looking thing! Looks very ergonomic.

3 Likes

Same as @Mark_Turner - Cuboid 150

2 Likes

I like the design and sleekness of it but it just doesn’t have the balls it needs to be worthwhile I need the 200 watt model
My wifew would love one she thinks it “PRETTY”
@Pugs1970 @Skullblade789 @TheTinMan1 @VapeyMama

2 Likes
  1. What’s your favorite product from Joyetech?
    That would have to be the cuboid mod small powerful and pretty damn tough. On the same day the poor thing was dropped due to the muscle jerk I seem to have developed in my left hand, wifey knocked it off the table and I knocked it out of bed after falling asleep with it in my hand while watching TV. Still vapes like a beast.

This is the first!

@Pugs1970 @Grubby @Norseman @BoyHowdy @Skullblade789 @TheTinMan1 @woftam @bluenose63 @Sprkslfly @fidalgo_vapes

4 Likes

Me personally not so much but i got a neighbor that would love it to get off the stinkies.

1 Like

The eVic Primo 228 2.0 looks like it could be a nice mod.

1 Like

No i have not.

1 Like
  1. Have you seen any other devices that have animal-like appearance design?
    nothing from a major producer but a few custom mods that have been hand built
  1. (optional) Share Joyetech Atopack Penguin on any of your social media platforms.
    Shared on FB and Google.
  1. What’s your favorite product from Joyetech?

It has to be the Cubis, great tank & it looks cool too!

1 Like

Do you like this Atopack Penguin starter kit, design, feature, ect? Why or why not
I’m from the the Falkland Islands and the ‘Penguin’ brings back memories :blush:. It looks ergonomic and I can’t think think of another mod that looks similar to this design.

1 Like

Have you seen any other devices that have animal-like appearance design?

Nothing like this!
Does my Lost Vape Therion DNA75 count? It has a leather battery cover inlay and clouds like a raging bull.

1 Like