HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Voopoo Drag Mod, Experience Intelligence Vaping

We always want to bring vapers and our royal fans the purest flavor, joyful puffing experience. Voopoo Drag is such a mod that provides vapers sensational vaping experience! It adopts a 32-bit super US Gene Fun chip, features a Super Mode that can be activated automatically under 130W wattage, enabling you to take a quick puff in only 0.025s, definitely the fastest fire speed ever. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to a max 157w output power. It supports Ni, Ti & SS coils under TC mode and comes with multiple protections. Moreover, you can always keep the mod up-to-date with upgradeable firmware. Now we gonna give away 1 kit of Voopoo Drag Mods.

To enter:
1.Have you heard the Gene Chip Before? How is it? If not, simple reply “Voopoo Gene Chip”
2.Which feature of Voopoo Drag do you like best?
3.Let us know your current vape gear (pictures preferred)
4.If you won from this contest, which tank will you use on Voopoo Drag? Pick one at Heaven Gifts and paste its link here
5.If Heaven Gift gonna have new contest rules, what’s your suggestion?

Note:

1. We use random.org to select winner on May 5, 2017.
  2. Each person can post 5 times at most.
  3. At least 80 replies requested.
2 Likes

1.Have you heard the Gene Chip Before?
Voopoo Gene Chip

2.Which feature of Voopoo Drag do you like best?

Well since it isn’t the name. The fast fire speed sounds like a really good innovation.

3.Let us know your current vape gear

3 Likes

4.If you won from this contest, which tank will you use on Voopoo Drag?

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Digiflavor-Pharaoh-RTA-Gold.html

1 Like

5.If Heaven Gift gonna have new contest rules, what’s your suggestion?

That I would always win would be a good one but since that wont happen I would like for the pool of entries to be smaller

@Norseman @fidalgo_vapes @R113 @GPC2012 @Lolly @VapeyMama @TheTinMan1

5 Likes

Voopoo Gene Chip

1 Like

The fast fire speed function and the fact it is firmware upgradable.

1 Like

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Desire-Rabies-RDA.html

Maybe multiple giveaways in the same giveaway with a lower number of entries necessary.

@SunnyT @anon60225325 @mjag @Jondamon @DrChud

1 Like

Not used a device with the Gene chip myself but heard that
it is a very good chip that can do TC as well as the DNA and YiHi chips

I’m sorry but I do like the name, I would prefer to take
a pull from my Voopoo then my Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System
The fire speed.

2 Likes

The Ammit
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Ammit-RTA-Dual-Coil-Version-SS.html

Only lower number of entries that has already been suggested.
I like the 5 question options, this way most users can reply to at least 1 question.
Keep 'em coming :slight_smile:

Voopoo Gene Chip.

Yes, it’s the same chip as woody vapes use in their mod. It’s meant to be almost as accurate as a DNA or YIHI chip in TC so it should be very good.

1 Like

The price point if indeed the GENE chip is as good as DNA and YIHI. I also really like the styling.